Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned World Boss in Patch 9.1
1.Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned surrounds himself in Stygian Fog that obscures the vision of players outside the zone created by the Soul Chains linking the four Soul Cages around him. These Soul Cages will march in toward Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned, causing the safe area to change in size. Damaging Activated Soul Cages causes them to release a Loose Soul and return to their home position.
Where Does Mor'geth Spawn?
When Will Mor'geth Spawn?
Mor'geth will start spawning with the beginning of Shadowlands Season 2, on July 7, 2021.
Mor'geth drops the following pieces of loot in Patch 9.1.
- Adaptive Armor Fragment (Item Level 200) Potency Conduit;
- Condensed Anima Sphere (Item Level 200) Endurance Conduit;
- Shard of Rev — Increases Leech by 26;
- Tormented Soul Harness (Leather Belt);
- Tormentor's Greatbelt (Plate Belt);
- Caged Legplates (Plate Legs);
- Mor'geth's Gauntlets of Damnation (Mail Gloves);
- Grips of Unleashed Suffering (Leather Gloves);
- Sorrowful Trousers (Cloth Legs);
- Wristwraps of Anguish (Cloth Bracers);
- Stygian Chain Greaves (Mail Feet);
- Soul Cage Fragment (Mastery Trinket).
- Defeating the boss grants 25% toward the Korthian weekly quest Shaping Fate, so do not forget to accept it first before killing Mor'geth.
- Do not forget to accept the Renown Replenish the Reservoir weekly quest before engaging Mor'geth. The world quest rewards 500 Anima.
- 09 Jul. 2021: Updated with world boss location.
- 19 Jun. 2021: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Alliance Sepulcher Mythic Hall of Fame Closing this Week
- Sepulcher of the First Ones 9.2.5 Mythic DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 5: Affliction Is Back
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight