Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned World Boss in Patch 9.1
1.Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned surrounds himself in Stygian Fog that obscures the vision of players outside the zone created by the Soul Chains linking the four Soul Cages around him. These Soul Cages will march in toward Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned, causing the safe area to change in size. Damaging Activated Soul Cages causes them to release a Loose Soul and return to their home position.
Where Does Mor'geth Spawn?
When Will Mor'geth Spawn?
Mor'geth will start spawning with the beginning of Shadowlands Season 2, on July 7, 2021.
Mor'geth drops the following pieces of loot in Patch 9.1.
- Adaptive Armor Fragment (Item Level 200) Potency Conduit;
- Condensed Anima Sphere (Item Level 200) Endurance Conduit;
- Shard of Rev — Increases Leech by 26;
- Tormented Soul Harness (Leather Belt);
- Tormentor's Greatbelt (Plate Belt);
- Caged Legplates (Plate Legs);
- Mor'geth's Gauntlets of Damnation (Mail Gloves);
- Grips of Unleashed Suffering (Leather Gloves);
- Sorrowful Trousers (Cloth Legs);
- Wristwraps of Anguish (Cloth Bracers);
- Stygian Chain Greaves (Mail Feet);
- Soul Cage Fragment (Mastery Trinket).
- Defeating the boss grants 25% toward the Korthian weekly quest Shaping Fate, so do not forget to accept it first before killing Mor'geth.
- Do not forget to accept the Renown Replenish the Reservoir weekly quest before engaging Mor'geth. The world quest rewards 500 Anima.
- 09 Jul. 2021: Updated with world boss location.
- 19 Jun. 2021: Page added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Legion Timewalking: Mage-Bound Spelltome Checklist
- Mecha-Done Achievement Made Easy in Patch 9.1.5
- Final Fantasy 14 Director on WoW Players Switching Over
- 9.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: October 13th
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- More Realistic 3D Renders of WoW Characters
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 14