Battleground Changes in Patch 9.0.5
On this page, you will find all of the battleground changes introduced in Patch 9.0.5.
General Battleground Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- The Horde flag size in Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks have been increased to match the size of the Alliance flag.
- Focused Assault and Brutal Assault now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and reduces healing received by 5% per stack in Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks, and Eye of the Storm.
- Deepwind Gorge side-capture point flags now spawn 14 seconds after the battleground has begun, and the central flag spawns 18 seconds after the battleground has begun (was immediately at start).
- Fixed an issue that caused Battle Flags to not be usable in Wintergrasp or Ashran Battlegrounds.
- Bloodlust, Heroism, Time Warp, Primal Rage and Drums of Deathly Ferocity/Maelstrom are no longer usable during the Battleground preparation phase.
- Seething Shore has temporarily been removed from the Rated Battleground rotation while Blizzard investigates an issue with its starting area.
- Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how many experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.
- The rating system has been adjusted to increase 2v2 ratings relative to other brackets. The effects of this change will be gradual over the remainder of the season, but persist next season.
Ashran Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Maximum player count per faction is now 35 (was 30).
- Starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150).
- To allow both factions to have easier access to Star Root Tubers and Song Flowers, both these tasty treats will now spawn alongside each other in the Dark Woods and Root Den.
- Artifact Fragment cost to summon Kronus and Fangrall reduced to 1500 (was 3000).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reinforcements when slain (was 50).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages have had their spells adjusted.
Isle of Conquest Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Glaive Thrower health has been increased by 40%.
- Alliance and Horde Commander health increased by 50%.
- Demolisher health increased by 25%.
- Catapult health increased by 100%.
- The amount of siege damage required to break down keep walls has been increased by 20%.
Wintergrasp Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts.
- Wintergrasp Wall, Wintergrasp Fortress Wall, and Wintergrasp Fortress Gate health has been reduced by 20%.
- Destroying Towers reduces match time by 8 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Siege Engine’s Steam Rush ability deals 20-35% of a player’s health (was 30-45%).
- Demolisher’s Hurl Boulder ability deals 20-25% of a player’s health (was 36%).
- Demolishers will now more consistently deal siege damage when striking fortress walls and towers.
- After 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Corporal.
PvP Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Several classes received PvP changes in Patch 9.0.5 and you can check out the full class changes for each of them below.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Page added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)