Gorechop Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Gorechop in Theater of Pain.
More Gorechop Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
- Hateful Strike inflicts heavy Phsyical damage.
- Position Gorechop away from Coagulating Blood left behind by Oozing Leftovers.
- Hateful Strike inflicts heavy Phsyical damage to Gorechop's primary target.
- Gorechop pulls all players to him before using Tenderizing Smash.
- Players struck by a Meat Hooks suffer periodic damage from Jagged Gash.
- Be vigilant for Meat Hooks.
- Control and quickly defeat Leftovers to reduce damage taken by the party.
Gorechop pulls in all players and smashes the ground, inflicting 8,852 Physical damage to players within 10 yards.
Meat hooks descend and sweep across the arena. Players that are struck by a meat hook are stunned suffer Jagged Gash.
Some Meat Hooks have leftovers attached to them that attack players as they fall apart.
Leaps towards a target, inflicting 3,319 Physical damage to all enemies within 4 yards.
Upon death, leaves a pool of Coagulating Blood that inflicts 1,106 Plague damage every 1.5 to players standing in the area and reduces their movement speed by 50%.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2