Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Warlock Changes
- Impending Catastrophe (Venthyr Ability) chaotic anima cloud width has been increased by 60%, now deals a tick of its periodic damage on impact and will more accurately apply its damage-over-time effect to hostile targets.
- Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) cast time reduced to 2 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Scouring Tithe (Kyrian Ability) instant and periodic damage increased by 20% and cast time reduced to 1.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Languishing Soul Detritus (Kyrian Runecarving Power) Critical Strike Chance bonus increased to 45% (was 40%) and now grants the Warlock a 33% Movement Speed buff and 15% Critical Strike Chance increase when Scouring Tithe expires.
Demonology Warlock Changes
- Summon Felguard's Felstorm is no longer maximum-target capped and instead deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour