Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Warlock Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Felguard's Felstorm (Demonology).
- Impending Catastrophe (Venthyr Ability) chaotic anima cloud width has been increased by 60%, now deals a tick of its periodic damage on impact and will more accurately apply its damage-over-time effect to hostile targets.
- Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) cast time reduced to 2 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Scouring Tithe (Kyrian Ability) instant and periodic damage increased by 20% and cast time reduced to 1.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Languishing Soul Detritus (Kyrian Runecarving Power) Critical Strike chance bonus increased to 45% (was 40%) and now grants the Warlock a 33% movement speed buff and 15% Critical Strike chance increase when Scouring Tithe expires.
- Decaying Soul Satchel (Night Fae Runecarving Power) no longer generates stacks when targeting enemies that are immune to its damage.
- Decimating Bolt’s (Necrolord Ability) damage bonus to Demonbolt, Shadow Bolt, or Incinerate can no longer be dispelled.
- Warlock's Soulstone can no longer be applied to players that have Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir) active.
Affliction Warlock Changes
- Death Bolt (PvP Talent) now deals 50% of remaining damage over time (was 40%) and can no longer critically strike. Additionally, the spell now reaches the target faster.
- Rapid Contagion (PvP Talent) duration is now 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dark Soul: Misery (Talent) can no longer be dispelled.
Demonology Warlock Changes
- Nether Portal (Talent) cooldown reduced to 2.5 minutes (was 3 minutes).
Destruction Warlock Changes
- Bonds of Fel (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned — No longer snares the target and no longer splits damage with pets and guardians.
- Dark Soul: Instability (Talent) can no longer be dispelled.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with the latest hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff