How to Upgrade Legendary Items to Rank 7 in Shadowlands Patch 9.2 (Eternity's End)
How to Upgrade Legendary Items to Rank 7 in Shadowlands Patch 9.2?
- Option 1: You can upgrade an existing Legendary to Rank 7 using a Rank 7 base item at the The Runecarver.
- Option 2: Craft a completely new Rank 7 Legendary item. This option is costly, but for some classes, Legendary items occupy Tier Set item slots, so some may need to recraft their Legendaries to be efficient.
Rank 7 Base Items in Patch 9.2
Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
In Patch 9.2, you can unlock wearing two legendary items at the same time. You will find more information about that in our dedicated guide.
When Can You Upgrade Legendary Items to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2?
The earliest you can upgrade your Legendary items to Rank 7 on live servers is March 8, 2022.
How to Obtain Vestige of the Eternal in Patch 9.2?
The Tome of the Eternal can be purchased from The Enlightened quartermaster at Honored reputation standing, provided you have completed The Crown of Wills (Chapter 5 of the Zereth Mortis campaign) and are a Tailor, Leatherworker, Blacksmith, or Jewelcrafter.
Note that you will have automatically received the Tome of the Eternal after completing this quest, unless you did not have a relevant profession at max level with which to create a Vestige of the Eternal at the time.
How Much Does it Cost to Upgrade Existing Legendary Items to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2?
However, you will need a Rank 7 base item.
For the exact costs when upgrading from different ranks, we recommend you to use Soul Ash, a legendary cost calculator tool.
Crafting a New Rank 7 Legendary Item
If you need to craft a completely new Rank 7 Legendary item, you will need the following:
- A Rank 7 base item;
- The Legendary Power of your choice;
- Missives for Secondary Stats;
- 5,150 Soul Ash;
- 1,650 Soul Cinders;
- 2,000 Cosmic Flux.
The bag contains 5,150 Soul Ash and 1,650 Soul Cinders, which is enough to craft a new Rank 7 Legendary.
- 12 Apr. 2022: Tooltip for Bag of Explored Souls added.
- 25 Mar. 2022: Added a note about the new bag.
- 24 Mar. 2022: Updated for clarity.
- 08 Mar. 2022: Fixed upgrade options.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Guide added.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st