Outlaw Rogue PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Outlaw Rogue PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Outlaw Rogue in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Rogues.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Outlaw Rogue.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a very important damage ability, Echoing Reprimand.
Best Soulbinds for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Best Conduits for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
- Reverberation is the best Potency Conduit. This increases the damage of your already strong Echoing Reprimand.
- Sleight of Hand is another strong Potency Conduit. This gives you a chance to get more buffs from Roll the Bones. This is important for maximizing your overall damage output.
Best Endurance Conduits for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
- Recuperator makes Slice and Dice heal you over time. This is great for increasing your survivability, as you will often have Slice and Dice active while using your burst rotation.
- Cloaked in Shadows gives you a shield when you enter stealth. As an Outlaw Rogue, you will often be reentering stealth once you have left it. This Conduit is great for increasing your survivability.
Best Finesse Conduits for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
- Rushed Setup reduces the energy cost of some important spells, such as Cheap Shot and Sap. This will give you more Energy to use on other important abilities when setting up kills on enemies.
- Quick Decisions reduces the cooldown of Grappling Hook and increases its range. This is great for both running down enemies or kiting away from them if you need to.
Best Legendaries for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for an Outlaw Rogues.
- Mark of the Master Assassin is a good legendary that increases your Critical Strike chance for a few seconds after Stealth breaks. This gives you short windows to do large amounts of damage to enemy players.
- Celerity makes Adrenaline Rush an even stronger offensive cooldown. This legendary also gives you a chance to proc Adrenaline Rush when you have Slice and Dice active.
- Invigorating Shadowdust makes it so Vanish reduces the cooldown of your abilities. This can potentially be good for reducing the cooldown of Blind so the enemy healer does not have trinket when you have it.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap