Vulpera Allied Race Guide — How To Unlock, Classes, Armor, Racials, Mount
Clever and resourceful, the vulpera of Vol'dun have survived amidst the sands for generations. Eager to join the ranks of the Horde, their caravans have departed from the dunes in search of adventure.
The following guide contains comprehensive information about the Vulpera Allied Race, including unlock requirements, playable classes, racials, Heritage Armor, dance animations, and the intro cutscene.
Once you meet both requirements, you can start the unlock quest line which takes place in Suramar by visiting your faction's embassy in Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
You will receive the Allied Races: Vulpera achievement after unlocking the Horde Allied Race.
Vulpera can play the following classes:
- Death Knights (with Shadowlands pre-order);
Vulpera can roll Shamans, and their totems resemble Anubis. From the left, we see Fire, Earth, Water, and Air totems.
Vulpera have access to the following racials:
- Alpaca Saddlebags: Eight slot larger backpack.
- Fire Resistance: Resistant to Fire damage.
- Nose For Trouble: Take less damage the first time you are hit.
- Make Camp: Choose a place in the world and make it your camp.
- Bag of Tricks: Hurl a trick at a friend or foe to help or harm them.
Make Camp Racial
The Vulpera can create a camp and return to it ( Return to Camp) on a one-hour cooldown. The camp is visible for five minutes before it disappears.
The camp comes with a tent, fire, and a bag, where their racial mount's canopy can be stored.
Bag of Tricks Racial
You can use Bag of Tricks to spawn a bag on the ground that you can interact with and pick one helpful or harmful effect.
Caravan Hyena is the racial mount of the Vulpera.The canopy atop this dune-wanderer can be stored at your campsite, should you desire to feel the wind in your fur.
Earn level 110 on a newly created Vulpera character to be eligible for Heritage Armor ( Heritage of the Vulpera), comprised of the following pieces of equipment:
- Vulpera Heritage Footwraps;
- Vulpera Heritage Handgrips;
- Vulpera Heritage Legguards;
- Vulpera Heritage Rucksack;
- Vulpera Heritage Shawl;
- Vulpera Heritage Shoulderpads;
- Vulpera Heritage Utility Belt;
- Vulpera Heritage Vest;
- Vulpera Heritage Wristwraps.
Vulpera Heritage Rucksack occupies the Cloak slot, but in reality, it is a backpack.
You can find all Vulpera customization options here.
The Vulpera dance is inspired by Ylvis' The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) song.
The Vulpera intro cutscene is narrated by Kiro, and you can watch it in the video below.
- 15 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power