Leveling Guide for Cooking in Dragonflight
Best Race for Cooking in Dragonflight
Pandaren can be made on both factions and come with +5 skill points towards Cooking.
Leveling Cooking in Dragonflight
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points as usual, but the endgame of the profession is in the search for all recipes, some of which are sold by specific vendors, while others are discovered when crafting more basic recipes, such as Braised Bruffalon Brisket, which is discovered when crafting Charred Hornswog Steaks.
The specific items to aim for while leveling depend on your server's material costs and current sale price for whatever you are crafting.
- 29 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March