Leveling Guide for Cooking in Dragonflight
This page goes into detail on how to best level Dragonflight Cooking, which races are best with the profession and special parts of the profession that can be better utilized for efficient leveling.
Best Race for Cooking in Dragonflight
Pandaren can be made on both factions and come with +5 skill points towards Cooking.
Leveling Cooking in Dragonflight
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points as usual, but the endgame of the profession is in the search for all recipes, some of which are sold by specific vendors, while others are discovered when crafting more basic recipes, such as Braised Bruffalon Brisket, which is discovered when crafting Charred Hornswog Steaks.
You can also learn Grand Banquet of the Kalu'ak by participating in the Grand Feast event.
The specific items to aim for while leveling depend on your server's material costs and current sale price for whatever you are crafting.
Cooking notably does not use any of the new reagents Artisan's Mettle and Spark of Ingenuity. If you want to learn about their importance regardless, check our specialized guide below:
- 29 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Crossover Event Treasure Goblin Fun + Gold Drops
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers