Leveling Guide for Cooking in Dragonflight
Best Race for Cooking in Dragonflight
Pandaren can be made on both factions and come with +5 skill points towards Cooking.
Leveling Cooking in Dragonflight
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points as usual, but the endgame of the profession is in the search for all recipes, some of which are sold by specific vendors, while others are discovered when crafting more basic recipes, such as Braised Bruffalon Brisket, which is discovered when crafting Charred Hornswog Steaks.
You can also learn Grand Banquet of the Kalu'ak by participating in the Grand Feast event.
The specific items to aim for while leveling depend on your server's material costs and current sale price for whatever you are crafting.
- 29 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)