Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Druid Changes
- Discover 4 new Travel Form appearances with 2 color variations each.
- Well-Honed Instincts (Conduit) is now categorized for all specializations (was Guardian only).
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) jump range has been increased to 50 yards (was 25 yards) and will now jump to a friendly target if it expires on a friendly target and there are no valid hostile targets within 50 yards.
- Swipe is no longer maximum-target capped.
Feral Druid Changes
- Brutal Slash (Talent) is no longer maximum-target capped, but deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour