Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Druid class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Druid Changes
- Discover 4 new Travel Form appearances with 2 color variations each.
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Swipe, Brutal Slash (Feral).
- The Well-Honed Instincts (Conduit) is now categorized for all specializations (was Guardian only).
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) jump range has been increased to 50 yards (was 25 yards) and will now jump to a friendly target if it expires on a friendly target and there are no valid hostile targets within 50 yards.
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) bonus to periodic healing effects has been reduced to 20% in PvP combat (was 25%).
- Fixed an issue where the Well Fed effect from Born Anew (Conduit) was not increased with the Epicurean racial ability when casting Rebirth on a Pandaren.
- Thorns (PvP Talent) can no longer reflect damage to enemies more than 10 yards away.
Feral Druid Changes
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) will now gain a damage bonus for its initial duration when cast during Tiger's Fury.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain ranks of the Carnivorous Instinct Conduit from improving auto-attack periodic damage while Tiger's Fury damage bonus was active.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Carnivorous Instinct Conduit from affecting the damage-over-time of Thrash and Feral Frenzy.
- Strength of the Wild (PvP Talent) now increases Regrowth's initial heal critical chance on allies by 30% (was 100%).
Guardian Druid Changes
- Grove Protection (PvP Talent) radius significantly increased.
Restoration Druid Changes
- Efflorescence now has a new visual. For those who enjoy the previous visual, Glyph of the Wild Mushroom is available to return the spell to its fungi appearance.
- Keeper of the Grove (PvP Talent) now protects the Druid from all harm while Tranquility is channeled (was prevents Tranquility from being interrupted).
- Floral Recycling's (Conduit) healing bonus to Swiftmend is reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with latest PvP hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1