Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Beast Mastery Hunter, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Hunter enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Beast Mastery Hunter
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Beast Mastery Hunter, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Beast Mastery Hunter
Gouged Eye of N'Zoth can be used to insert sockets into any Patch 8.3 item that does not have one. It is purchased for 25,000 Corrupted Mementos, which are acquired through Horrific Visions. You should use this on items that you plan to use for a long time, and a wide variety of situations.
Best Enchants for Beast Mastery Hunter
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking|
*Weapon Enchants are extremely close in performance and the best one can vary wildly with your gear, even beyond our generic recommendations above. We recommend simulating your enchant options using RaidBots.com for the best results.
Consumables for Beast Mastery Hunter
Best Flasks and Potions for Beast Mastery
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
- Your default single-target potion should be Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can be in melee, we recommend Potion of Empowered Proximity, as long as there are 4 targets or above.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can not be in melee, we recommend Superior Battle Potion of Agility.
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
Best Food for Beast Mastery
Augment Runes for Beast Mastery
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Items With the Same Item Level Have Different Stats on Live Realms
- The Music from the Afterlives Animated Shorts
- Level 11 Player World Boss Azurethos Solo
- Mists of Pandaria Cinematic in 4K and 48 FPS
- The Best Speed Level Addon, Azeroth Auto Pilot, Was Updated for the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Solution for Legion Artifact Quest Spell Level Problems
- How to Skip Legion Intro in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Updated Demon Hunter Legendary Power Changes on the Shadowlands Beta