Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Beast Mastery Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2. We also give budget alternatives.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Hunter enchants and consumables.
1. Best Gems for Beast Mastery Hunter
You should be using Deadly Lava Lazuli gems in all sockets.
2. Best Enchants for Beast Mastery Hunter
|Weapon||* Enchant Weapon - Masterful Navigation without Dance of Death||* Crow's Nest Scope with Dance of Death|
*Weapon Enchants are extremely close in performance and the best one can vary wildly with your gear, even beyond our generic recommendations above. We recommend simulating your enchant options using RaidBots.com for the best results.
3. Consumables for Beast Mastery Hunter
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Beast Mastery
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
Your potion should be the Potion of Focused Resolve for purely single-target situations with minimal or no target-swapping, and Potion of Empowered Proximity for AoE situations where you are able to be within 8 yards of many targets at once, most commonly in Mythic+ dungeons.
Superior Battle Potion of Agility is a good AoE alternative to Empowered Proximity when you are not able to be in close proximity of many targets.
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Beast Mastery
With One with the Pack, you should always use the Critical Strike food, even if there is a feast available.
3.3. Augment Runes for Beast Mastery
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated the recommended gems, food, and potions. Weapon enchants cannot be evaluated yet and there might be updates coming to those in the near future.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 22 Feb. 2019: Updated the optimal weapon enchant, and updated the baseline Gem/Enchant recommendations to Critical Strike.
- 11 Jan. 2019: Updated the optimal food to use.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 09 Nov. 2018: Added note about using Gale-Force Striking for Mythic+.
- 14 Sep. 2018: Updated gems, enchants and food.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal potion to use.
- 17 Aug. 2018: Added the mention of using an Agility gem.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal healing potion to use.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal gems to correspond with the stat priority.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Updated the optimal single-target potion.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal flask, as the Flask of Falling Leaves was nerfed.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal gem, as it was nerfed.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Various updates with old-world gems, enchants, and consumables.
- Updated the optimal potion to use.
- Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Reverted the optimal potion to use, as Blizzard has nerfed the old one.
- Updated the wording on the Healthstones/Healing Potion paragraph to say "and", as you can now use both of them at once.
- Removed Belt Buckles as they were hotfixed.
- Get a Level 110 Boost for 25 Euro
- Rise of Azshara Intro Cinematic
- Rise of Azshara: List of Known Issues for June 25th
- Patch 8.2: Rise of Azshara Icy Veins Survival Guide
- Class Guides Updated for Rise of Azshara (Patch 8.2)
- Class Essence Guides for World of Warcraft Patch 8.2
- BfA Trial + 3 Days Gift Being Sent Out to Some Players
- How to Unlock Flying in Patch 8.2 (Official Preview)
- Sustained DPS
- Protection Warrior 8.1.5
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1.5
- Essence Guide
- Patch 8.2 Tailoring Changes
- Patch 8.2 Leatherworking Changes
- Patch 8.2 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Patch 8.2 Inscription Changes