Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Beast Mastery Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Beast Mastery Hunter
2. Best Enchants for Beast Mastery Hunter
|Weapon||Incendiary Ammunition for raiding/single-target focus||Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking for Mythic+/multi-target focus|
3. Consumables for Beast Mastery Hunter
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Beast Mastery
Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
Your potion should be the Battle Potion of Agility for all situations.
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Beast Mastery
3.3. Augment Runes for Beast Mastery
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 11 Jan. 2019: Updated the optimal food to use.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 09 Nov. 2018: Added note about using Gale-Force Striking for Mythic+.
- 14 Sep. 2018: Updated gems, enchants and food.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal potion to use.
- 17 Aug. 2018: Added the mention of using an Agility gem.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal healing potion to use.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal gems to correspond with the stat priority.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Updated the optimal single-target potion.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal flask, as the Flask of Falling Leaves was nerfed.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal gem, as it was nerfed.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Various updates with old-world gems, enchants, and consumables.
- Updated the optimal potion to use.
- Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Reverted the optimal potion to use, as Blizzard has nerfed the old one.
- Updated the wording on the Healthstones/Healing Potion paragraph to say "and", as you can now use both of them at once.
- Removed Belt Buckles as they were hotfixed.
- Rextroy's 40 Vs 40 Events
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.1.5: Kul Tiran Human Intro Cutscene
- Patch 8.1.5: Zandalari Troll Intro Cutscene
- PvP Hotfixes: Feb 13th - Massive Mana Regen Nerf
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing: Feb 21st-25th
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29352: Highlights
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29352: Class Changes
- Transmogrification Demon Hunters
- Question on simming...
- Affliction Warlock 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Frost Death Knight 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Destruction Warlock 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1