Beast Mastery Hunter WeakAuras Guide — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we go over the recomended WeakAuras that can help you play your Beast Mastery Hunter to its full potential. Updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.1.
WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters
On this page, we will list some useful WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters, as well as some that are recommended for DPS players in general.
If you are unfamiliar with WeakAuras, it is an extremely powerful and popular AddOn that lets you make customized displays for everything in the game. This includes buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, Focus, other resources, and almost everything else you can imagine.
To import a WeakAura, follow one of our links to the Wago.io website. Once you arrive, you can click the "Copy WeakAura Import String" button.
With it saved to your clipboard, log into the game and type the /wa command into the chat box. Go to "Import" and press Ctrl+V to paste in the key you have copied. Import the group and you are finished!
Using WeakAuras and knowing a little about how it works is almost mandatory for any serious raider.
Recommended WeakAura Collections for Beast Mastery Hunters
Luxthos' Hunter Pack
Luxthos Hunter WeakAuras for Shadowlands is an all-inclusive pack of WeakAuras for all Hunter specs and includes everything you need to play those specs optimally. They are excellent for getting set-up quickly without much effort. Remember to install all 3 parts.
Recommended Rotation WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters
These are a few WeakAuras that we deem essential to playing your Beast Mastery Hunter optimally. You do not need all of them, but having any WeakAura for keeping track of your Frenzy is absolutely necessary. The Frenzy Tracker is for practiced players, while the Barbed Shot Helper is great for beginners.
Ghosteld's Focus Tracker is a customizable number on your screen that simply displays your Focus.
Asakawa's Frenzy Tracker is a customizable bar on your screen that will show you the duration of your Frenzy buff, how many stacks you have of it, and the amount of GCDs you have left until you must refresh it.
Barbed Shot Helper
Azortharion's Barbed Shot Helper is a simple icon that pops up when it is time to use Barbed Shot. With this WeakAura, you do not have to think about or track anything related to Frenzy. You simply press Barbed Shot when it tells you to, and you will end up with almost perfect usage. This is recommended for beginners.
Beast Cleave Tracker
Recommended Quality-of-Life WeakAuras for Hunters
Publik's No Pet Warning shows a warning on your screen when you do not have a pet active. You can adjust it to be disabled for Marksmanship by using the Load options.
Bendak's Purge and Tranquilize Alerts is an incredibly useful AddOn for Mythic+. It will let you know when there is a debuff on the target that you can dispel.
Recommended Raid/Dungeon WeakAuras for DPS Players
PhoGuild's Raid Ability Timeline is a WeakAura that replaces your BigWigs/Deadly Boss Mod bars with a scrolling list of raid/dungeon boss abilities. It provides an excellent and concise view of what is coming up next in the encounter.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- 13 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Page added.
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff