Beast Mastery Hunter WeakAuras Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, we go over the recomended WeakAuras that can help you play your Beast Mastery Hunter to its full potential. Updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters
On this page, we will list some useful WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters, as well as some that are recommended for DPS players in general.
If you are unfamiliar with WeakAuras, it is an extremely powerful and popular AddOn that lets you make customized displays for everything in the game. This includes buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, Focus, other resources, and almost everything else you can imagine.
To import a WeakAura, follow one of our links to the Wago.io website. Once you arrive, you can click the "Copy WeakAura Import String" button.
With it saved to your clipboard, log into the game and type the /wa command into the chat box. Go to "Import" and press Ctrl+V to paste in the key you have copied. Import the group and you are finished!
Using WeakAuras and knowing a little about how it works is almost mandatory for any serious raider.
Recommended WeakAura Collections for Beast Mastery Hunters
Ipse's Hunter Pack
Ipse's Hunter WA's is an all-inclusive pack of WeakAuras for all Hunter specs and includes everything you need to play those specs optimally. They are excellent for getting set-up quickly without much effort.
Recommended Rotation WeakAuras for Beast Mastery Hunters
These are a few WeakAuras that we deem essential to playing your Beast Mastery Hunter optimally. You do not need all of them, but having any WeakAura for keeping track of your Frenzy is absolutely necessary. The Frenzy Tracker is for practiced players, while the Barbed Shot Helper is great for beginners.
Asakawa's Frenzy Tracker is a customizable bar on your screen that will show you the duration of your Frenzy buff, how many stacks you have of it, and the amount of GCDs you have left until you must refresh it.
Barbed Shot Helper
Azortharion's Barbed Shot Helper is a simple icon that pops up when it is time to use Barbed Shot. With this WeakAura, you do not have to think about or track anything related to Frenzy. You simply press Barbed Shot when it tells you to, and you will end up with almost perfect usage. This is recommended for beginners.
Beast Cleave Tracker
Recommended Quality-of-Life WeakAuras for Hunters
Publik's No Pet Warning shows a warning on your screen when you do not have a pet active. You can adjust it to be disabled for Marksmanship by using the Load options.
Bendak's Purge and Tranquilize Alerts is an incredibly useful AddOn for Mythic+. It will let you know when there is a debuff on the target that you can dispel with your pet. It only shows up when you have a dispel pet active as well.
Recommended Raid/Dungeon WeakAuras for DPS Players
PhoGuild's Raid Ability Timeline is a WeakAura that replaces your BigWigs/Deadly Boss Mod bars with a scrolling list of raid/dungeon boss abilities. It provides an excellent and concise view of what is coming up next in the encounter.
Causese's Ny'alotha WeakAura Pack is a huge WeakAura collection that includes trackers and timers for all kinds of boss abilities. It is not meant to replace your boss mod AddOn, but instead it provides additional, useful information for the fight.
- 13 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Page added.
- Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer Resets to Stay as They Are for Now
- Ny'alotha the Waking City Raid Finder Wing 3 Now Open
- Second Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build Shipped This Week
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Updates, Specifics for February 25th Horrific Visions Changes
- Class Balance Changes Update: Death Knights and Monks
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question