Beast Mastery Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Beast Mastery Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Beast Mastery Hunters?
No, there are no Haste breakpoints to note for Beast Mastery.
You can learn more about the stat priority on our dedicated stats page.
Which Race is Best for Beast Mastery Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Beast Mastery Hunter?
All pets do the same damage, but we recommend using a Spirit Beast for almost all situations. It is Tenacity so it gives you extra health and a defensive, and it has Spirit Mend which is a small heal on a 30-second cooldown. All Spirit Beasts are equal, so you can pick the one you like the look of!
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 7
- Player Counts All Anima Items... and It's a Bit Much
- How to Get the Carpal Pet in Shadowlands
- Threads of Fate Free Covenant Switch Methods
- Patch 9.0.2 and Classic Hotfixes: January 20th
- Huge Spell Batching Changes: Classic 1.13.7 PTR
- Stoneborn Brought Into Battleground Potential Exploit
- Players Can Do Mythic+ Below Level 60!