Beast Mastery Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Beast Mastery Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Beast Mastery Hunters?
No, there are no Haste breakpoints to note for Beast Mastery.
You can learn more about the stat priority on our dedicated stats page.
Which Race is Best for Beast Mastery Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Beast Mastery Hunter?
All pets do the same damage, but we recommend using a Spirit Beast for almost all situations. It is Tenacity so it gives you extra health and a defensive, and it has Spirit Mend which is a small heal on a 30-second cooldown. All Spirit Beasts are equal, so you can pick the one you like the look of!
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power