Destruction Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Warlock enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Destruction Warlock
You should use gems matching your best simming stat. If Intellect is simming highest, you should socket your gear with one Leviathan's Eye of Intellect.
For most players, the best setup will be using Masterful Sea Currant in each socket.
Best Enchants for Destruction Warlock
Consumables for Destruction Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Destruction
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Food for Destruction
Augment Runes for Destruction
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new augment rune from Patch 8.3.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Updated to reflect the change of stat priority.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd