Destruction Warlock DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Destruction Warlock, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Warlock enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Destruction Warlock
Since the recommendations on this page (gems, enchants, food, and flasks) are based on your stat priority, we recommend also checking out our dedicated stats page for Destruction Warlock.
Best Gems for Destruction Warlock
Best Enchants for Destruction Warlock
Consumables for Destruction Warlock
Best Flasks and Potions for Destruction
Potion of Spectral Intellect is the best choice in any situation.
Spectral Flask of Power should be used as your flask of choice.
Best Weapon Oil for Destruction
Shadowcore Oil should be used as your weapon oil.
Best Armor Kit for Destruction
Best Food for Destruction
If simming yourself results in a different best secondary stat than Haste, you should eat that food instead.
Augment Runes for Destruction
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 08 Dec. 2020: Added Armor Kits.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Swapped weapon enchant back to Celestial Guidance for better usability.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Fixed a wrong food link.
- 25 Nov. 2020: Updated the food section to the correct secondary.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands release: new gems, enchants and consumables added.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- No Rating Requirements to Purchase Arena Gear from a Previous Season in Burning Crusade Classic
- World Boss for the Week of May 4 - Oranomonos
- Torghast Torment System Reworked in Patch 9.1
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top