Discipline Priest PvP Useful Macros (BfA / Patch 8.3)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Discipline Priests can benefit from.
This page is part of our Discipline Priest PvP Guide.
Purge the Wicked 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Purge the Wicked
- /cast [target=arena1] Purge the Wicked
Using this macro will use Purge the Wicked on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to damage an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Penance Target of Target Macro
- #showtooltip Penance
- /cast [harm][@targettarget] Penance
This makes it so you cast Penance on your party member's target.
Purify Party Macro
- #showtooltip Purify
- /cast [target=party1] Purify
Using this macro will cast Purify on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 29 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands