Executor Tarvold Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Executor Tarvold in Sanguine Depths.
More Executor Tarvold Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Periodically Executor Tarvold summons forth one of the multitude of manifestiations he has imprisioned. These manifestations consume the latent anima from the surroundings, growing larger over time. When they are slain they erupt into a pool of Residue.
- Move Executor Tarvold away from patches of Residue.
- Quickly kill Fleeting Manifestations.
- Avoid hitting other players when targeted by Castigate.
Executor Tarvold torments a player causing waves of energy to emanate from them, inflicting 2,655 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards of the target.
Summons forth a Fleeting Manifestation.
Fleeting Manifestations absorb latent anima, gaining energy over time. Upon reaching 100 Energy the Fleeting Manifestation ertupts, creating pool of Residue.
Upon death the Fleeting Manifestation erupts, creating a pool of raw sin. The size of the pool is increased based on the manifestation's energy. Standing within the pool inflicts 5,522 Shadow damage every 2 sec.
While alive, each Fleeting Manifestation inflicts 1,106 Shadow damage to all players every 1 sec.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha