Executor Tarvold Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Executor Tarvold in Sanguine Depths.
More Executor Tarvold Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Periodically Executor Tarvold summons forth one of the multitude of manifestiations he has imprisioned. These manifestations consume the latent anima from the surroundings, growing larger over time. When they are slain they erupt into a pool of Residue.
- Fleeting Manifestations leave behind large pools of Residue upon death.
- Quickly kill Fleeting Manifestations.
- Castigate inflicts heavy damage to players near the target.
Executor Tarvold torments a player causing waves of energy to emanate from them, inflicting 2,213 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards of the target.
Executor Tarvold unleashes an imprisoned Fleeting Manifestation.
Fleeting Manifestations absorb latent anima, gaining energy over time. Upon reaching 100 Energy the Fleeting Manifestation ertupts, creating pool of Residue.
Upon death the Fleeting Manifestation erupts, creating a pool of raw sin. The size of the pool is increased based on the manifestation's energy. Standing within the pool inflicts 2,764 Shadow damage every 2 sec.
While alive, each Fleeting Manifestation inflicts 1,106 Shadow damage to all players every 1 sec.
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece