Fury Warrior DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Fury Warriors in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. Disclaimer Page
With the advent of tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become accessible enough that we can recommend even the average player sim their own characters. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below, there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
2. Fury Warrior Talent Comparisons
3. Fury Warrior Racial Bonus Simulations
4. Fury Warrior Stat Weights
5. Fury Warrior Azerite Simulations
5.1. Outer Ring Single-Target
5.2. Outer Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
5.3. Middle Ring Single-Target
5.4. Middle Ring Multi-Target (Mythic+, etc)
- 18 Jan. 2019: Added Bloodmallet racial comparisons. Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Reviewed and up to date for Patch 8.1.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated for Uldir release.
- 28 Aug. 2018: Integrated Bloodmallet charts.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated racial bonus comparisons.
- Wintergrasp 8.1.5 PTR Testing: February 19th
- Rextroy's 40 Vs 40 Events
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.1.5: Kul Tiran Human Intro Cutscene
- Patch 8.1.5: Zandalari Troll Intro Cutscene
- PvP Hotfixes: Feb 13th - Massive Mana Regen Nerf
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing: Feb 21st-25th
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29352: Highlights
- Question on simming...
- Transmogrification Demon Hunters
- Affliction Warlock 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Frost Death Knight 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Destruction Warlock 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1