Fury Warrior DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Fury Warriors in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
With the advent of tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become accessible enough that we can recommend even the average player sim their own characters. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below, there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Keep in mind that with the large number of changes coming with the Dragonflight pre-patch, simulation development is still in a state of flux and may change rapidly over the first few days.
Fury Warrior Racial Bonus Simulations
Fury Warrior Stat Weights
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Warrior Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch