Fury Warrior Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Fury Warrior in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Should I Worry About Rage?
Generally no. Because there is only one spender, Rampage, Fury does not have many issues managing Rage. A minor optimization can be made by delaying Rampage by a single global cooldown if Enrage is already active in order to generate extra rage, so long as it does not cause you to exceed 100 Rage.
Should I Put My Highest Item Level Weapon in the Off-Hand?
No. Off-hand attacks deal 50% less damage than their Main-hand counterparts, reducing the reliance on keeping two completely competitive item level weapons, although it is still an important gear slot.
Should I Only Use Dragon Roar/Bladestorm During Recklessness?
What Piece of Gear is Better?
Due to the number of variables involved, the typical answer is to simulate it for better accuracy. Between gear, set bonuses, trinkets, and sometimes even talents, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all, though item level is typically a good indicator due to primary stat being worth much more than in previous expansions.
The only exception to this rule is when a specific fight dictates a certain set of optimal talents and gear pieces that enhance their strength. If you are curious about what kind of setup to go for a specific fight, WarcraftLogs.com's rankings and statistics are a good place to see what others are doing.
We have a guide on how to sim yourself here:
How Much of Each Stat Should I Have?
More is better, there are no major breakpoints or limits to worry about, and in most cases, the amount of any one stat is less important than the raw amount of total stats. This is another situation in which simming your available gear will be more accurate than any generic answer.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Spec Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands
- Fan Concept of Nightborne Customization Options
- Vicarious Visions Studio Being Merged Into Blizzard by Activision
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 22nd
- Upcoming PvP Class Tuning: January 26th
- Official Overview of All Shadowlands Mounts, Pets and Toys Part 1
- Castle Nathria Tank and Healer Log Rankings and Analysis
- 21 Billion Gold Moves Through WoW Each Day