Vault of the Incarnates Unique Drops Guide (10.1)
On this page, you will find a list of Unique Drops that has a chance to drop from Vault of the Incarnates raid bosses in Dragonflight.
Vault of the Incarnates Guides
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
What Are Unique Drops?
Several bosses in Vault of the Incarnates possess one item that intentionally drops at a higher item level (usually +6 or +7 from that boss's normal table). Such items are called Unique Drops.
Unique Drops will always be the same items and will be slightly rarer to compensate. Examples are unique appearances, items with special bonus effects, or powerful, sought-after trinkets.
A List of Unique Drops in the Vault of the Incarnate Raid
Here is a list of all Unique Drops that you will find in the Vault of the Incarnates raid.
|Item||Item Level||Slot||Effect||Dropped By|
|Seal of Diurna's Chosen||382/395/408/421||Ring||Dealing Fire damage has a chance to ignite your enemies, burning them for an additional X damage every 2 seconds.||Eranog|
|Whispering Incarnate Icon||382/395/408/421||Trinket||Succumb to the icon's whispers and become Infused with Frost, increasing your Critical Strike by X. Fighting alongside allies infused with Earth or Fire has a chance to grant you X of their Infusion's stat for 12 seconds. Infusion based on your current specialization.||The Primal Council|
|Seal of Filial Duty||392/405/418/430||Ring||Dealing Fire damage has a chance to invigorate you, absorbing X damage for 6 seconds.||Broodkeeper Diurna|
|Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky||392/405/418/430||Bow||Auto-attacking an enemy grants you 6% Attack Speed, stacking 5 times. This bonus resets upon auto-attacking a different target.||Raszageth the Storm-Eater|
Vault of the Incarnates Raid Hub
Are you looking for more information about Vault of the Incarnates? You will find them in our raid hub.
- 27 Apr. 2023: Intro fixed.
- 29 Dec. 2022: Fixed Neltharax item level on Heroic difficulty.
- 10 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th