Vault of the Incarnates Unique Drops Guide (10.1)
What Are Unique Drops?
Several bosses in Vault of the Incarnates possess one item that intentionally drops at a higher item level (usually +6 or +7 from that boss's normal table). Such items are called Unique Drops.
Unique Drops will always be the same items and will be slightly rarer to compensate. Examples are unique appearances, items with special bonus effects, or powerful, sought-after trinkets.
A List of Unique Drops in the Vault of the Incarnate Raid
Here is a list of all Unique Drops that you will find in the Vault of the Incarnates raid.
|Item||Item Level||Slot||Effect||Dropped By|
|Seal of Diurna's Chosen||382/395/408/421||Ring||Dealing Fire damage has a chance to ignite your enemies, burning them for an additional X damage every 2 seconds.||Eranog|
|Whispering Incarnate Icon||382/395/408/421||Trinket||Succumb to the icon's whispers and become Infused with Frost, increasing your Critical Strike by X. Fighting alongside allies infused with Earth or Fire has a chance to grant you X of their Infusion's stat for 12 seconds. Infusion based on your current specialization.||The Primal Council|
|Seal of Filial Duty||392/405/418/430||Ring||Dealing Fire damage has a chance to invigorate you, absorbing X damage for 6 seconds.||Broodkeeper Diurna|
|Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky||392/405/418/430||Bow||Auto-attacking an enemy grants you 6% Attack Speed, stacking 5 times. This bonus resets upon auto-attacking a different target.||Raszageth the Storm-Eater|
Vault of the Incarnates Raid Hub
Are you looking for more information about Vault of the Incarnates? You will find them in our raid hub.
- 27 Apr. 2023: Intro fixed.
- 29 Dec. 2022: Fixed Neltharax item level on Heroic difficulty.
- 10 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th