Fury Warrior DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Fury Warrior in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Fury Warrior
2. Best Enchants for Fury Warrior
3. Consumables for Fury Warrior
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Fury
Flask of the Undertow is the flask of choice for Strength users.
Potion of Bursting Blood is the best combat potion for single target. Battle Potion of Strength is also useful under some circumstances (such as chaining the effect throughout Mythic dungeons), and in AoE situations.
3.2. Best Food for Fury
3.3. Augment Runes for Fury
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 18 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Reviewed and up to date for Patch 8.1.
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Vision of Perfection (the 8.2 Cooldown Essence) Changes Coming
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1
- Stat caps?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Looking for some help/coaching
- Demo DPS improvement