Doctor Ickus Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Doctor Ickus in Plaguefall.
More Doctor Ickus Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
At health thresholds of 66% and 33%, Doctor Ickus empowers his jetpack and leaps away from the players towards a random slime pool. Once there, he sets a bomb that will detonate, causing a Virulent Explosion.
- Dispel allies effected by Slime Injection.
Doctor Ickus plants Plague Bombs in various slime pools during the encounter.
Doctor Ickus arms a Plague Bomb that will detonate, inflicting 19,917 Nature damage to all players.
Doctor Ickus infects the player, inflicting 6,639 Nature damage and an additional 1,327 Nature damage every 1 sec for 60 sec. This effect stacks.
When removed, this aura spawns a Erupting Ooze for each stack applied.
The ooze bursts underfoot, inflicting 4,426 Physical damage to the player who stepped on it.
The ooze erupts, inflicting 3,319 Nature damage to all players.
Doctor Ickus leaps to the farthest random player's destination, inflicting 8,852 Physical damage to all nearby players and knocking them back.
Doctor Ickus summons slimes around his location.
The slime inoculates allies within 7 yards, increasing their haste by 25%.
The slime hurls globs at players, inflicting 1,327 Nature damage.
Doctor Ickus infects all players, inflicting 3,319 Nature damage on impact and an additional 663 Nature damage every 1 sec for 10 sec when not engaged in melee combat.
This effect stacks.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)