General Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of general Legendary powers and Armor available to all classes in the Shadowlands.
General Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
Base Items are blank armor templates that are required to craft Legendary Armor in Shadowlands.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
Covenant-Swapping Legendary Powers
Patch 9.2 introduces a new Legendary Power called Unity that makes your character gain a Legendary effect of your chosen Covenant. In short, it grants you the Covenant Legendary Power that can be equipped alongside another Legendary Power.
Unity is account-wide and the Memory of Unity is purchased from the The Enlightened vendor in Zereth Mortis for 500 Cosmic Flux at Revered. You also must complete the 7th chapter of the Zereth Mortis campaign to use it and have Runecarving unlocked.
Unity can occupy any of the Legendary base item slots.
General Legendary Powers
General Legendary powers in Shadowlands are available to all classes and can be applied to up to 3 armor pieces (though you can only equip one of them).
The following Legendary powers are available to all classes:
- Echo of Eonar (Wrist/Hands/Finger) — Your spells and
abilities have a low chance to summon a spiritual familiar to your side,
increasing your damage by 10%, healing by 10% or damage reduction by 10%
for 10 seconds based on your role. This effect is duplicated on up to 3
allies at 50% effectiveness, preferring allies with the same role.
- Source: Memory of Eonar — You must be Revered with the Wild Hunt and have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Judgment of the Arbiter (Wrist/Hands/Finger) — Dealing damage
has a high chance to release a blast of spiritual energy for Shadow damage.
If another ally who bears the Judgment of the Arbiter is within 5-20 yards
of you, the blast will also arc to them, dealing Shadow damage to
enemies in the arc.
- Source: Memory of the Arbiter's Judgment — You must be Revered with The Ascended and have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Maw Rattle (Hands/Legs/Feet) — Killing an enemy has a high chance to summon an Explosive Mawrat at the corpses location. After 6 seconds, the mawrat will explode, dealing 300 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, poisoning them and decreasing their damage done by 5% for 10 seconds.
- Norgannon's Sagacity (Back/Legs/Feet) — Casting a spell
grants Sagacity, stacking up to 10. When you move, you are able to cast
while moving for 0.5 seconds for each stack of Sagacity.
- Source: Memory of the Rattle of the Maw — You must be Revered with The Undying Army and have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Sephuz's Proclamation (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) — Reduce
the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 10%. Successfully applying
a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling
any target will increase all your secondary stats by 80 for 15 seconds.
This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Sephuz — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul in Oribos. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Stable Phantasma Lure (Neck/Back/Wrist) — Increases
Phantasma earned by 25%. Looting Phantasma from enemies has a chance
to summon a Phantasma Demon which will begin running in a random direction.
Killing it increases Phantasma earned for the entire party by an additional
10% for 60 seconds.
- Source: Memory of a Stable Phantasma Lure — Drops in Torghast, Layer 6+.
- Third Eye of the Jailer (Head/Shoulder/Waist) — Killing
an enemy grants you the Third Eye, increasing your Primary Stat by 1% for 10
seconds, stacking up to 7 and increasing the duration by 1 second for each
additional stack. The duration of the Third Eye is increased by 50% while in
- Source: Memory of Jailer's Eye — You must be Ambivalent with Ve'nari and have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Vitality Sacrifice (Head/Shoulder/Chest) — Taking significant
damage from a player or Elite enemy increases your damage and healing by 3% of
the damage taken, up to a maximum of 9% for 20 seconds. This effect can only
occur every 30 seconds.
- Source: Memory of a Vital Sacrifice — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
Class-Specific Legendary Powers
For class-specific Legendary powers, please check out one of our guides listed below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Fixed Judgment of the Arbiter source.
- 15 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 08 Sep. 2020: Updated outdated tooltips.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Reviewed for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Tuning changes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Sephuz's Proclamation changes.
- 10 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1