General Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of general Legendary powers and Armor available to all classes in the Shadowlands.
General Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
General Legendary powers in Shadowlands are available to all classes and can be applied to up to 3 armor pieces (though you can only equip one of them).
The following Legendary powers are available to all classes:
- Echo of Eonar (Wrist/Hands/Finger) — Your spells and abilities have a low chance to summon a spiritual familiar to your side, increasing your damage by 10%, healing by 10% or damage reduction by 10% for 10 seconds based on your role. This effect is duplicated on up to 3 allies at 50% effectiveness, preferring allies with the same role.
- Judgment of the Arbiter (Wrist/Hands/Finger) — Dealing damage has a high chance to release a blast of spiritual energy for Shadow damage. If another ally who bears the Judgment of the Arbiter is within 5-20 yards of you, the blast will also arc to them, dealing Shadow damage to enemies in the arc.
- Maw Rattle (Hands/Legs/Feet) — Killing an enemy has a high chance to summon an Explosive Mawrat at the corpses location. After 6 seconds, the mawrat will explode, dealing 300 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, poisoning them and decreasing their damage done by 5% for 10 seconds.
- Norgannon's Sagacity (Back/Legs/Feet) — Casting a spell grants Sagacity, stacking up to 10. When you move, you are able to cast while moving for 0.5 seconds for each stack of Sagacity.
- Sephuz's Proclamation (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) — Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 10%. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats by 80 for 15 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
- Stable Phantasma Lure (Neck/Back/Wrist) — Increases Phantasma earned by 25%. Looting Phantasma from enemies has a chance to summon a Phantasma Demon which will begin running in a random direction. Killing it increases Phantasma earned for the entire party by an additional 10% for 60 seconds.
- Third Eye of the Jailer (Head/Shoulder/Waist) — Killing
an enemy grants you the Third Eye, increasing your Primary Stat by 1% for 10
seconds, stacking up to 7 and increasing the duration by 1 second for each
additional stack. The duration of the Third Eye is increased by 50% while in
- Source: Memory of Jailer's Eye — You must be Ambivalent with Ve'nari and have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Vitality Sacrifice (Head/Shoulder/Chest) — Taking significant damage from a player or Elite enemy increases your damage and healing by 3% of the damage taken, up to a maximum of 9% for 20 seconds. This effect can only occur every 30 seconds.
Class-Specific Legendary Powers
For class-specific Legendary powers, please check out one of our guides listed below.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Fixed Judgment of the Arbiter source.
- 15 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 08 Sep. 2020: Updated outdated tooltips.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Reviewed for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Tuning changes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Sephuz's Proclamation changes.
- 10 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021