Kryxis the Voracious Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Kryxis the Voracious in Sanguine Depths.
More Kryxis the Voracious Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Kryxis the Voracious hits hard, striking out at his enemies with his great physical strength, while simultaneously draining them of their essence to furhter enhance himself. At 100 Energy, Kryxis the Voracious casts Severing Smash, splitting an orb of Living Essence off each player. This essence gravitates towards Kryxis, and must be recovered before it reaches him.
At 100 Energy, Kryxis the Voracious emits a massive wave of force outwards, inflicting 2,766 Shadow damage and knocking back all players. Each player leaves an orb of Living Essence behind.
Kryxis the Voracious charges a targeted player, hitting any players between him and the targeted player for 29,875 Physical damage, split between every player hit, and knocking them back.
Kryxis the Voracious drains the essence out of all nearby players, inflicting 1,770 Shadow damage and giving Kryxis the Voracious an application of Essence Surge every 1 sec for 3 sec. This effect stacks.
Kryxis the Voracious headbutts his current target, inflicting 14,937 Physical damage and knocking them back.
Kryxis the Voracious is empowered when consuming essence, increasing damage done by 2% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st