Maldraxxus Zone in Shadowlands: Covenant, Screenshots, Images, Hubs, Quests, Rewards
This page goes over the information currently available about Maldraxxus, one of the new zones in the Shadowlands, and will be updated as more information becomes available.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
After their time in Bastion, players will move on to Maldraxxus, which is ruled over by the Necrolord Covenant, and represents the heart of the Shadowlands' military might. Warlike souls who never yield or bow—and are willing to strive against one another for greatness—will find a home in Maldraxxus.
While Maldraxxus is home to wicked beings like necromancers and abominations, not everyone here is evil. The Necrolords welcome all who are mighty and driven, such as the indomitable Warlord Draka, who players will meet in Maldraxxus.
The Necrolord Covenant in Maldraxxus
The Necrolords are the covenant of Maldraxxus, a brutal force that only allows the strongest to join. They value strength and bravery over all else and see weakness as the greatest fault.
You can find more about them in our Necrolord overview.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Added link to Necrolords overview.
- 02 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage