Demon Hunter Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Demon Hunter Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Demon Hunter Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Demon Hunters
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Demon Hunter spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Demon Hunter Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Demon Muzzle — When Sigil of Silence's effect ends, affected enemies deal 5-12% reduced magic damage to you for 8 seconds.
- Fel Defender — The cooldown of your Blur (Havoc) or Fel Devastation (Vengeance) is reduced by 5-20 seconds.
- Roaring Fire — Fel Devastation heals you for up to 30-45% more, based on your missing health.
- Shattered Restoration — The healing of Shattered Souls is increased by 5-12%.
- Viscous Ink — Demonic Wards reduce magic damage taken by an additional 6-13%.
Demon Hunter Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Demonic Parole — Enemies that leave your Imprison have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 5-20 seconds.
- Felfire Haste — Fel Rush (Havoc) or Infernal Strike (Vengeance) increases your movement speed by 5-20% for 8 seconds.
- Lost in Darkness — Spectral Sight lasts an additional 3-10 seconds if disrupted by attacking or taking damage.
- Ravenous Consumption — Consume Magic has a 15-30% chance to remove a second beneficial Magic effect from the target.
Demon Hunter Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Brooding Pool — Increases the duration of Empowered Demon Soul obtained from Fodder to the Flame by 1-15 seconds.
- Dancing with Fate — The final slash of Blade Dance deals an additional 40-90%.
- Growing Inferno — Immolation Aura's damage increases by 10-24% each time it deals damage.
- Increased Scrutiny — Reduce the cooldown of Sinful Brand by 5-12 second.
- Relentless Onslaught — Chaos Strike has a 5-14.5% chance to trigger a second Chaos Strike.
- Repeat Decree — Elysian Decree echoes a second sigil 1 second later for 15-60% damage.
- Serrated Glaive — Enemies hit by Throw Glaive take 10-24% increased damage from Eye Beam.
- Soul Furnace — Every 10 Soul Fragments you consume increase the damage of your next Soul Cleave by 30-75%.
- Unnatural Malice — Increase the damage over time effect of The Hunt by 25-60%.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 30 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th