Hunter Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Hunter Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Hunter Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Hunters
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Hunter spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Hunter Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Harmony of the Tortollan — Aspect of the Turtle's cooldown is reduced by 10-32 seconds.
- Marksman's Advantage — Hunter's Mark decreases the damage the target deals to you by 3-10%.
- Rejuvenating Wind — Exhilaration heals you for an additional 10-30% of your maximum health over 8 seconds.
- Resilience of the Hunter — When Feign Death ends, you take 3-14.2% reduced damage for 8 seconds.
Hunter Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Ambuscade — When a trap is triggered, the cooldown of Disengage is reduced by 1-2.4 seconds.
- Cheetah's Vigor — Aspect of the Cheetah's secondary movement speed lasts an additional 3 seconds, and its cooldown is reduced by 16-30 seconds.
- Reversal of Fortune — Successfully interrupting an enemy with Counter Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) or Muzzle (Survival) grants 5-19 Focus.
- Tactical Retreat — Disengage slows nearby enemy movement speed by 20-50% for 3 seconds.
Hunter Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Bloodletting — Barbed Shot's recharge time is reduced by 1 second, and its damage is increased by 5-12%.
- Brutal Projectiles — Your auto-attacks have a 10% chance to cause your next Rapid Fire to deal 3-7% increased damage for each shot.
- Deadly Chain — Trick Shots secondary damage is increased by 5-20%.
- Deadly Tandem — Coordinated Assault's duration is increased by 4-11seconds.
- Echoing Call — Wild Call has a 5-12% increased chance to reset the cooldown of Barbed Shot.
- Empowered Release — Flayed Shot has an additional 5-12% chance to proc Flayer's Mark and it increases the damage of your next Kill Shot by 5-12%.
- Enfeebled Mark — Your attacks and abilities deal 7.5-17.2% increased damage to enemies inside Resonating Arrow.
- Ferocious Appetite — Kill Command critical hits reduce the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 1-4 seconds.
- Flame Infusion — Butchery or Carve increase the damage of your next Wildfire Bomb explosion by 5-10.7%, stacks up to 2 times.
- Necrotic Barrage — Death Chakram generates an additional 2 Focus and the damage is increased by 5-20%.
- One With the Beast — Bestial Wrath increases all damage you and your pet deal by an additional 1-8%.
- Powerful Precision — Precise Shots increases the damage of your next Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot by an additional 5-20%.
- Sharpshooter's Focus — Trueshot lasts 20-50% longer.
- Spirit Attunement — Wild Spirits lasts 3 second longer and the damage dealt is increased by 10-25%.
- Stinging Strike — Mongoose Bite and Raptor Strike damage increased by 5-12%.
- Strength of the Pack — When Kill Command's cooldown is reset, gain 3-10% increased damage for 4 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Added missing Flame Infusion name.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power