Death Knight Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Death Knight Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Death Knight Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Death Knights
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Death Knight spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Death Knight Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Blood Bond — Rune Tap heals you and your party for 2-4.8% of your maximum health.
- Hardened Bones — While Lichborne is active, the damage you take is reduced by 6-14.2%.
- Insatiable Appetite — Death Strike's minimum healing is increased by 1-2.4%.
- Meat Shield — Increases the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 3 seconds and while active, your parries increases your maximum health by 2-4.8%, stacking up to 2 times for 15 seconds.
- Reinforced Shell — Anti-Magic Zone's radius is increased by 15% and the duration is increased by 2-4.8 second(s).
Death Knight Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Chilled Resilience — Icebound Fortitude's cooldown is reduced by 20-48 seconds.
- Fleeting Wind — Death's Advance grants an additional 15-36% movement speed over the first 3 seconds.
- Spirit Drain — Successfully interrupting an enemy with Mind Freeze grants 10-24 Runic Power.
- Unending Grip — Death Grip slows enemy movement speed by 20-48% for 3 seconds.
Death Knight Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Accelerated Cold — Empower Rune Weapon takes 10% less time to recharge and grants 6-14.4% additional haste.
- Brutal Grasp — Abomination Limb deals 30-72% increased damage to enemies it pulls to you.
- Convocation of the Dead — When a Festering Wound bursts, the cooldown of Apocalypse is reduced by 1 second. Festering Wound damage is increased by 15-36%.
- Debilitating Malady — Blood Boil increases the damage enemies take from your Blood Plague by 7-16.8% for 6 seconds, stacks up to 3 times.
- Embrace Death — Sudden Doom increases the damage of your next Death Coil by 40-96%.
- Eradicating Blow — Obliterate increases the damage of your next Frost Strike by 6-14.4%, stacks up to 2 times.
- Eternal Hunger — Dark Transformation's duration is increased by 3 seconds and your Minion damage is increased by 6-14.4%.
- Biting Cold — Remorseless Winter deals 3-7.2% increased damage to enemies it hits, stacking up to 10 times.
- Impenetrable Gloom — Swarming Mist's dodge chance is increased by 3% and damage increased by 18.8-45.8%.
- Lingering Plague — Virulent Plague's duration is increased by 3 seconds and its damage is increased by 10-24%.
- Proliferation — Shackle the Unworthy duration is increased by 3 seconds and its damage is increased by 20-48%.
- Unleashed Frenzy — Frost Strike increases your strength by 1-2.4% for 6 seconds, stacks up to 3 times.
- Withering Ground — Death's Due deals 75-180% increased damage.
- Withering Plague — Heart Strike deals 15-36% increased damage to enemies infected by Blood Plague.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 18 Jan. 2021: Multiple Death Knight Conduits have been updated in Patch 9.2 Build 41826.
- 29 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)