Mage Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Mage Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Mage Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Mages
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Mage spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Mage Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Cryo-Freeze — While inside Ice Block, you heal for 55-132% of your maximum health over the duration.
- Diverted Energy — Your Barriers heal you for 25-60% of the damage absorbed.
- Tempest Barrier — Gain a shield that absorbs 4-9.6% of your maximum Health for 15 seconds after you Blink.
Mage Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Flow of Time — The cooldown of Blink is reduced by 2-4.8 seconds.
- Grounding Surge — Successfully interrupting an enemy with Counterspell reduces its cooldown by 2.5-6 seconds.
- Incantation of Swiftness — Greater Invisibility (Arcane) increases your movement speed by 18-43.2% for 6 seconds. Invisibility (Fire, Frost) increases movement speed by 45-108% for 6 seconds.
- Winter's Protection — The cooldown of Ice Block is reduced by 25-60 seconds.
Mage Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Arcane Prodigy — Each wave of a Clearcast Arcane Missiles reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 0.3-0.7 seconds.
- Artifice of the Archmage — Your Arcane Barrage has a 4-9.6% chance to grant 2 Arcane Charges.
- Controlled Destruction — Pyroblast damage increased by 4-9.6%.
- Discipline of the Grove — Shifting Power reduces your Mage ability cooldowns by an additional 4-9.6 seconds over 4 seconds.
- Flame Accretion — Fireball grants 2.5-6% mastery when it fails to critically strike.
- Gift of the Lich — Deathborne's duration is increased by 12-28.8 seconds.
- Ice Bite — Increases the damage of Ice Lance against frozen enemies by 4-9.6%.
- Icy Propulsion — While Icy Veins is active, your critical hits reduce its cooldown by 0.8-1.8 seconds.
- Infernal Cascade — While Combustion is active, your Fire Blast grants you 7-16.8% increased Fire Damage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
- Ire of the Ascended — Radiant Spark increases the damage your spells deal to the target by an additional 5-12%.
- Magi's Brand — Touch of the Magi accumulates an additional 6-15% of the damage you deal.
- Master Flame — Flamestrike's damage is increased by 8-19.2% and its radius is increased by 10%.
- Nether Precision — Consuming Clearcasting increases the damage of your next 2 Arcane Blasts by 6-14.4%.
- Shivering Core — Blizzard damage is increased by 8-19.2%, and its movement speed reduction is increased by 10%.
- Siphoned Malice — Each time a Mirrors of Torment is consumed, your spell damage is increased by 2-4.8% for 10 seconds, stacking 3 times.
- Unrelenting Cold — Frozen Orb's damage is increased by 15-36%.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 30 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players