Mistweaver Monk PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.2.5)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Mistweaver Monk (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing very far away to avoid any incoming crowd control. There will be times where you can play Way of the Crane with a melee DPS. Every time you use Way of the Crane, you will want to Leg Sweep the enemy healer. The goal of this is to always have consistent damage that the enemy healer will have to heal. The result is the enemy healer will not be able to keep up with the damage and run out of Mana quickly.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Mistweaver + Arms Warrior
- Mistweaver + Windwalker Monk
- Mistweaver + Frost DK
- Mistweaver + Havoc Demon Hunter
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing similar to how you play in 2v2, staying maxed range to avoid incoming crowd control and sometimes playing Way of the Crane with 1-2 melee DPS. When your team has damage, you will want to use Paralysis and then Leg Sweep the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Kittycleave (Mistweaver Monk + Arms Warrior + Feral Druid)
- Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior
- Herocleave (Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy DK)
- TSG (Mistweaver Monk + Arms Warrior + Unholy DK)
- Turbo (Mistweaver Monk + Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior)
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 23 Feb. 2022: Updated Best 3v3 Team Compositions.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 Team Compositions.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 Team Compositions.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 16 Nov. 2020: Updated 2v2 Comps.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st