Mistweaver Monk PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Mistweaver Monk (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing very far away to avoid any incoming crowd control. There will be times where you can play Way of the Crane with a melee DPS. Every time you use Way of the Crane, you will want to Leg Sweep the enemy healer. The goal of this is to always have consistent damage that the enemy healer will have to heal. The result is the enemy healer will not be able to keep up with the damage and run out of Mana quickly.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Mistweaver + Arms Warrior
- Mistweaver + Windwalker Monk
- Mistweaver + Unholy Death Knight
- Mistweaver + Enhancement Shaman
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing similar to how you play in 2v2, staying maxed range to avoid incoming crowd control and sometimes playing Way of the Crane with 1-2 melee DPS. When your team has damage, you will want to use Paralysis and then Leg Sweep the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior
- Herocleave (Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy Death Knight)
- TSG (Mistweaver Monk + Arms Warrior + Unholy Death Knight)
- Turbo (Mistweaver Monk + Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior)
- 16 Nov. 2020: Updated 2v2 Comps.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap