Mistweaver Monk PvP Best Arena Compositions (Battle for Azeroth / Patch 8.3)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Mistweaver Monk (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing very far away to avoid any incoming crowd control. There will be times where you can play Way of the Crane with a melee DPS. Every time you use Way of the Crane, you will want to Leg Sweep the enemy healer. The goal of this is to always have consistent damage that the enemy healer will have to heal. The result is the enemy healer will not be able to keep up with the damage and run out of Mana quickly.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Mistweaver + Havoc Demon Hunter
- Mistweaver + Windwalker Monk
- Mistweaver + Unholy Death Knight
- Mistweaver + Enhancement Shaman
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be playing similar to how you play in 2v2, staying maxed range to avoid incoming crowd control and sometimes playing Way of the Crane with 1-2 melee DPS. When your team has damage, you will want to use Paralysis and then Leg Sweep the enemy healer.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Arms Warrior
- Herocleave (Mistweaver Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy Death Knight)
- TSG (Mistweaver Monk + Arms Warrior + Unholy Death Knight)
- Turbo (Mistweaver Monk + Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior)
- 18 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 16 Dec. 2019: Updated 2v2 Comps.
- 09 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen