Mistweaver Monk Healing Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Best in Slot List for Mistweaver Monks
With the advent of Warforging and Titanforging, true "best in slot" lists are a thing of the past. You should always be equipping items that will gain net you the greatest benefit based on your stat weights. To acquire said weights, use either WoW Analyzer or Healer Stat Weights.
The following is a ranking of trinkets used in a raiding environment. These ranks assume equal item level. For direct trinket comparison, use QELive made by Voulk.
- Azshara's Font of Power — Queen Azshara
- Deferred Sentence — The Queen's Court
- Ascended Alchemist Stone — Alchemy
- Luminous Jellyweed — Blackwater Behemoth
- Void Stone — Uu'nat
- Conch of Dark Whispers — Shrine of the Storm
- Zoatroid Egg Sac — Orgozoa
Patch 8.2 saw the introduction of a new type of item: Benthic gear. These items are generated from tokens acquired from completing Nazjatar content, or by spending Mana Pearls at vendors in your faction's local town. The base item level of this gear is 385, and can be upgraded by spending Mana Pearls. What makes these items unique, however, is each of them comes with an additional effect on top of their stat budget. Sometimes these effects are trivial, such as increasing your mount speed by 5% or giving you a chance to loot fish from slain enemies; however, some of the effects can be somewhat powerful for the right class.
For Mistweavers, only three of these pieces are worth examining. The first piece, Fathomstalker Gloves give Critical Strike, Versatility, and reduces Shadow damage taken by 3% while in Nazjatar and The Eternal Palace. This piece is desirable mostly for the stat distribution, however the damage reduction is nice for fights like Za'qul.
Second is Fathomstalker Handwraps, which give Critical Strike, Haste, and cause your Critical Strikes to have a chance to place a small heal over time effect on your character. This effect is worth 5-7 item levels.
Lastly, Poen's Deepsea Grips give Critical Strike, Mastery, and give your abilities a small chance to spawn droplets that either heal allies, or damage enemies.
- 16 Jul. 2019: Added new trinket rankings and Benthic gear.
- 10 Jul. 2019: Removed deprecated spreadsheet link, added a link to QELive.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 22 Jan. 2019: Updated for Battle of Dazar'alor launch.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- N'Zoth Raid Testing Streams
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- What’s the better PC?
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk