Mistweaver Monk Healing Gear and Best in Slot — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.0.5.
Best in Slot List for Mistweaver Monks
Because of the diverse nature of gear, and the variability of item level due to things like the weekly cache, a true "best in slot" list is slippery. You should always be equipping items that will gain net you the greatest benefit based on your stat weights. To acquire said weights, use WoW Analyzer. More on that can be found below.
To find out how to best augment your gear with enchants and gems, and also how to optimize your characters with consumables, check out our Gem, Enchant, and Consumable page below.
Gearing up for Shadowlands
Upon reaching Level 60, you have 3 main options to start gearing your character: Dungeons and Raids, PvP such as Arena or Battlegrounds, and world quests. We recommend quickly checking the world quest map to find any items to replace your lowest pieces, with the aim of raising your item level enough to get invited to dungeon groups.
Once you are able to get invited to Mythic dungeons, be sure to complete each one during your first week, then look to see if you can find groups for your preferred style of play, be that Mythic+ or Rated PvP.
Best in Slot for Mistweaver Monk
Patch 9.0.5 has reintroduced the Valor Point system, allowing players to upgrade any gear they get from Mythic+ Dungeons up to a maximum of item level 220, making dungeon gear more relevant with respect to raid gear.
|Helm||Sadist's Sinister Mask||Sire Denathrius|
|Neck||Noble's Birthstone Pendant||Council of Blood|
|Shoulders||Wicked Flanker's Gorget||Stone Legion Generals|
|Cloak||Mantle of Manifest Sins||Sun King's Salvation|
|Chest||Corset of the Deft Duelist||Council of Blood|
|Bracers||Precisely Calibrated Chronometer||Artificer Xy'Mox|
|Gloves||Gloves of Phantom Shadows||Lady Inerva Darkvein|
|Belt||Spell-Woven Tourniquet||Huntsman Altimor|
|Boots||Enchanted Toe-Tappers||Council of Blood|
|Ring 1||Most Regal Signet of Sire Denathrius||Sire Denathrius|
|Ring 2||Hyperlight Band||Artificer Xy'Mox|
|Trinket||Cabalist's Hymnal||Sire Denathrius|
|Weapon 1h||Mace of Enveloping Sins||Covenant|
|Weapon off-hand||Master Stonewright's Chisel||Covenant|
|Weapon 2h||Torch of Fiery Atonement||Covenant|
It should be noted that weapons do not drop in Castle Nathria. Instead, certain boss drop tokens that you can then exchange for weapons at your covenant. Every covenants has the same weapons, just with different names and appearances.
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
When crafting your first legendary, unless you prefer one of the other ones, Tear of Morning is the best all-around pick. It has very powerful single target and AoE throughput, and functions excellently in Raid, Mythic+ and solo content. For a more in depth look at why This is the case, as well as to check out the other options available to Mistweavers, visit our Legendaries and Runecarving Guides below.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for 9.0.5.
- 30 Jan. 2021: Added Cabalist's Hymnal to the Trinket recommendations.
- 21 Dec. 2020: Replaced link in the Dungeon BiS to link to the correct pair of boots.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Added Boon of the Archon trinket as an alternative to Empyreal Ordnance.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page updated for Shadowlands Launch. Added BiS list, and link to our Legendary Guide.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Druid Cheetah Travel Form Jump Animation on the 9.1 PTR
- The Infinite Pirate Dragon Boss Preview: Will It Be a Mount?
- Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes: April 19th
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Great Tips for Getting the Slime Serpent Secret Mount
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 6: Assassination's Slow and Steady Rise
- Pro Tip: Do Not Waste Your Polished Pet Charms on Pet Portals