Mistweaver Monk PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight 10.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Mistweaver Monks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Paralysis 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Paralysis
- /cast [target=arena1] Paralysis
Using this macro will cast Paralysis on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Detox Party Macro
- #showtooltip Detox
- /cast [target=party1] Detox
Using this macro will cast Detox on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Ring of Peace Cursor Macro
- /cast [@cursor] Ring of Peace
Using this macro will cast Ring of Peace where your cursor is. Because you will not have to click it twice to place on the ground, this macro makes it faster to place on the ground.
Life Cocoon Macro
- #showtooltip Life Cocoon
- /cast [@target, help, nodead, exists] Life Cocoon
This macro will only cast Life Cocoon if you are targeting a player that is also alive.
Soothing Mist + Crackling Jade Lightning Help/Harm Macro
- #showtooltip Soothing Mist
- /cast [help] Soothing Mist; [harm] crackling jade lightning
If you find yourself running out of keybind space, this macro will help free up a slot. If you are targetting a teammate, this macro will cast Soothing Mist on them. If you are targetting an enemy, this macro will cast Crackling Jade Lightning.
Zen Spheres Target of Target Macro
- /cast [@targettarget] Zen Spheres
This macro is extremely important to have so you can high uptime with Zen Spheres on an enemy player. This will use Zen Spheres on the target you are targetting. This means you will always place a Zen Sphere on the enemy your teammate is targetting.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2023: Added Zen Spheres macro.
- 15 Jun. 2023: Updated Best Macros.
- 05 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Review for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Season.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Macro modifiers.
- 21 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 23 Feb. 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)