Mistweaver Monk PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Mistweaver Monks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Paralysis 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Paralysis
- /cast [target=arena1] Paralysis
Using this macro will cast Paralysis on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Detox Party Macro
- #showtooltip Detox
- /cast [target=party1] Detox
Using this macro will cast Detox on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Ring of Peace Cursor Macro
- /cast [@cursor,nomod] Ring of Peace
Using this macro will cast Ring of Peace where your cursor is. Because you will not have to click it twice to place on the ground, this macro makes it faster to place on the ground.
Life Cocoon Macro
- #showtooltip Life Cocoon
- /cast [nomod, @target, help, nodead, exists] Life Cocoon
This macro will only cast Life Cocoon if you are targeting a player that is also alive.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021