Mistweaver Monk PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Mistweaver Monks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Paralysis 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Paralysis
- /cast [target=arena1] Paralysis
Using this macro will cast Paralysis on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Detox Party Macro
- #showtooltip Detox
- /cast [target=party1] Detox
Using this macro will cast Detox on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Ring of Peace Cursor Macro
- /cast [@cursor,nomod] Ring of Peace
Using this macro will cast Ring of Peace where your cursor is. Because you will not have to click it twice to place on the ground, this macro makes it faster to place on the ground.
Life Cocoon Macro
- #showtooltip Life Cocoon
- /cast [nomod, @target, help, nodead, exists] Life Cocoon
This macro will only cast Life Cocoon if you are targeting a player that is also alive.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)