Mistweaver Monk PvP Useful Macros (BfA / Patch 8.3)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Mistweaver Monks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Paralysis 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Paralysis
- /cast [target=arena1] Paralysis
Using this macro will cast Paralysis on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Detox Party Macro
- #showtooltip Detox
- /cast [target=party1] Detox
Using this macro will cast Detox on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Ring of Peace Cursor Macro
- /cast [@cursor,nomod] Ring of Peace
Using this macro will cast Ring of Peace where your cursor is. Because you will not have to click it twice to place on the ground, this macro makes it faster to place on the ground.
Life Cocoon Macro
- #showtooltip Life Cocoon
- /cast [nomod, @target, help, nodead, exists] Life Cocoon
This macro will only cast Life Cocoon if you are targeting a player that is also alive.
- 18 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 09 Nov. 2019: Page Added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands