Mistweaver Monk Healing Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Mistweaver Monk. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
The Basics of Stats for Mistweaver Monk
The stat priority for a Mistweaver Monk is different depending on whether or not you are Fistweaving, and we also provide a different stat priority for Mythic+ dungeons.
For stat weights, we recommend checking out the Mistweaver module of WoWAnalyzer, maintained by Anomoly.
- Critical Strike;
- Mastery = Versatility;
Note that the relation and proportions of these stats will vary wildly depending on which build you choose to run. It is possible for Haste to be stronger than Versatility depending on your goals. It is also possible for Mastery to be head and shoulders stronger than even intellect. A good rule of thumb while gearing up for raids, is to just acquire as much item level as possible while preferring less Haste.
- Critical Strike;
When Fistweaving (using the Conflict and Strife Essence), your goal should be to drop as much Mastery as possible. Most of your healing while playing this build will come from Way of the Crane, Essence Font, and Revival, none of which benefit from Mastery.
- Critical Strike.
- Mastery = Versatility >= Haste;
We recommend that you focus on iLvl as much as possible. Note that the difference between these stats in terms of throughput is relatively minor. What's more important is ensuring you have enough health to survive mechanics as you progress through higher and higher keys. As such, it's wise to prioritize Stamina (iLvl) over anything else.
Getting a Better Understanding of Mistweaver Monk Stats
Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the power of your heals.
Critical Strike increases your healing throughput by granting your healing spells a chance to heal for double the amount.
Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated Mythic+ priority.
- 11 Jul. 2019: Added Fistweaving section.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 22 Apr. 2019: Removed deprecated spreadsheet, added WoWAnalyzer link.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated to reflect the changes in Patch 8.1.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Legendary Weapons Transmogrification Guides for Visions of N'Zoth
- Mythic+ Mechagon Rewards Tweaked
- Upcoming Alterac Valley Changes in WoW Classic
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: January 22nd
- The Absolute Best WoW Story in 1.5 Minutes Video Ever
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Now Available on EU Realms
- Delayed Auction House Mal Hotfix: January 22nd
- Visions of N'Zoth Daily Quests Rewards Increased via Hotfix
- Legendary Cloak Overview
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Mechagnomes Allied Race
- Legendary Weapons Transmog
- Death Knight Leveling
- Outlaw Rogue 8.2
- Restoration Shaman 8.2