Monk Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Monk Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Monk Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Monks
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Monk spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Monk Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Celestial Effervescence — While under the effects of Celestial Brew, your effects that heal you are increased by 18-45%.
- Evasive Stride — During Shuffle, Heavy Stagger has a 2.5-6% chance to heal you instead of dealing damage.
- Fortifying Ingredients — Fortifying Brew grants you a shield equal to 12-28.8% of your maximum health for 15 seconds.
- Grounding Breath — When casting Vivify on yourself, its healing is increased by 15-36%, and it has a 30% chance to refund its cost.
- Harm Denial — Expel Harm's healing is increased by 25-60%.
Monk Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Dizzying Tumble — Targets affected by your Leg Sweep deal 6.3-15% less damage for 5 seconds.
- Lingering Numbness — When Paralysis ends, your target's movement speed is reduced by 40-96% for 5 seconds.
- Swift Transference — Transcendence: Transfer increases your movement speed by 12.5-30% for 5 seconds.
- Tumbling Technique — Blackout Kick has a 6-14.4% chance to grant a charge of Roll.
Monk Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Bone Marrow Hops — Bonedust Brew's Shadow damage or healing is increased by 40-96%, and when Bonedust Brew deals Shadow damage or healing, its cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Calculated Strikes — Spinning Crane Kick's bonus from striking a unique target with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick is increased by an additional 10-24%.
- Coordinated Offensive — Serenity's damage bonus is increased by 8.8-21%. After Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits fixate on the same target, they deal 8.8-21% additional damage.
- Imbued Reflections — Fallen Order monks deal 36.3-87% more damage and healing.
- Inner Fury — Fists of Fury's damage is increased by 4-9.6%.
- Jade Bond — Abilities that activate Gust of Mist reduce the cooldown on Invoke Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent or Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane by 0.3 seconds, and Yu'lon's Soothing Breath healing is increased by 6.3-15%.
- Nourishing Chi — Life Cocoon increases healing over time received by an additional 18.8%, and this effect lingers for an additional 6 seconds after the cocoon is removed.
- Resplendent Mist — Mastery: Gust of Mists has a 30% chance to do 50-120% more healing.
- Rising Sun Revival — Rising Sun Kick reduces the remaining cooldown on Revival by 1 second, and Revival heals targets for 12.5-30% of Revival's heal over 10 seconds.
- Scalding Brew — Keg Smash deals an additional 7.5-18% damage to targets affected by Breath of Fire.
- Strike with Clarity — Weapons of Order duration is increased by 5 seconds, it increases your mastery by an additional 1-24% (Brewmaster), 4.2-10.1% Mistweaver, 1.3-3.0% (Windwalker).
- Walk with the Ox — Abilities that grant Shuffle reduce the cooldown on Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox by 0.5 seconds, and Niuzao's Stomp deals an additional 25-60% damage.
- Way of the Fae — Faeline Stomp deals 10.5-25.2% damage per target, up to a maximum of 52.5-126% additional damage.
- Xuen's Bond — Abilities that activate Mastery: Combo Strikes reduce the cooldown of Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger by 0.1 seconds, and Xuen's damage is increased by 10-24%.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 08 Oct. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Awesome Hard Mode 4 Ahn'Qiraj Season of Mastery World First Clear Video
- Anduin as the Lich King (AI-Generated Art Piece)
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Invite Wave Went Out
- Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: June 24th - Class Tuning
- Upcoming Class Tuning: June 28th
- Will Dragonflight Release in November 2022?
- Dragonflight Pre-Order Pet Double the Size of the Player Character
- Naxxramas New Season of Mastery Features Teased