Druid Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Druid Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Druid Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Druids
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Druid spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Druid Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Innate Resolve — Regrowth and Frenzied Regeneration healing is increased by 12-28.8% on yourself.
- Layered Mane — Ironfur has an 8-19.2% chance to apply two stacks.
- Tough as Bark — Barkskin's cooldown is reduced by 10-24%.
- Ursine Vigor — For 4 seconds after shifting into Bear Form, your health and armor are increased by 12-28.8%.
- Well-Honed Instincts — When you fall below 40% health, you cast Frenzied Regeneration, up to once every 90-37.5 seconds.
Druid Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Born Anew — Rebirth grants the target 50% movement speed for 8 seconds, and Well Fed, increasing their primary stat by 20-48 for 1 hour.
- Born of the Wilds — The cooldown of Mighty Bash, Mass Entanglement, and Heart of the Wild are reduced by 10-24%.
- Front of the Pack — Stampeding Roar's radius and duration are increased by 15-36%.
- Tireless Pursuit — For 3-7.2 seconds after leaving Cat Form or Travel Form, you retain up to 40% movement speed.
Druid Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Carnivorous Instinct — Tiger's Fury's damage bonus is increased by 3-7.2%.
- Conflux of Elements — While channeling Convoke the Spirits, your damage and healing are increased by 15-36%.
- Deep Allegiance — Kindred Spirits's empowerment cooldown is reduced by 10-24%.
- Endless Thirst — Ravenous Frenzy increases your critical chance by 0.5-1.2% per stack.
- Evolved Swarm — Adaptive Swarm increases periodic effects by an additional 6-14.4%.
- Flash of Clarity — Clearcast Regrowths heal for an additional 20-48%.
- Floral Recycling — Swiftmend's healing is increased by 40-96% of the consumed heal over time effect.
- Fury of the Skies — Moonfire increases your Arcane damage to the target, and Sunfire increases your Nature damage to the target, by 1-2.4%.
- Incessant Hunter — Rip damage has a 10-24% chance to grant 3 Energy.
- Precise Alignment — The duration of Celestial Alignment or Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is increased by 5-12 seconds.
- Ready for Anything — Nature's Swiftness's cooldown is reduced by 10-24%.
- Savage Combatant ‐ Mangle increases the damage of your next Maul by 15-36%, stacking up to 3.
- Stellar Inspiration — Starsurge and Starfall have a 20-48% chance to empower Eclipse or extend Moonfire and Sunfire by double the amount.
- Sudden Ambush — Finishing moves have a 3-7.2% chance per combo point spent to make your next Rake or Shred deal damage as though you were stealthed.
- Taste for Blood — Ferocious Bite deals 2-4.8% increased damage for each of your Bleeds on the target.
- Umbral Intensity — Eclipse's damage bonus to Wrath starts 30-72% stronger.
- Unchecked Aggression — You gain 15-36% haste during Berserk in Bear Form.
- Unstoppable Growth — Wild Growth's healing falls off 20-48% less over time.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap