Shaman Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Shaman Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Shaman Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Shamans
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Shaman spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Shaman Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Astral Protection — Reincarnation's cooldown is reduced by 3-10 minutes, and reincarnating instantly grants you Astral Shift.
- Refreshing Waters — Your Healing Surge is 15-30% more effective on yourself.
- Vital Accretion — Your Earth Elemental increases your maximum Health by 20-40%..
Shaman Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Crippling Hex — Enemies affected by your Hex deal 8-15% reduced damage for 8-15 seconds after Hex is removed.
- Spiritual Resonance — Heroism, Bloodlust or any similar effects also grant you 4-18 seconds of Spiritwalker's Grace or Spirit Walk (Enhancement).
- Thunderous Paws — Ghost Wolf increases your movement speed by an additional 10-40% for the first 3 seconds. May only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Totemic Surge — The cooldowns of Tremor Totem, Earthbind Totem, and Capacitor Totem are reduced by 1-15 seconds.
Shaman Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Call of Flame — Storm Elemental and Fire Elemental lasts 35-50% longer.
- Chilled to the Core — Frost Shock has a 30-72% chance to grant 2 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon.
- Elysian Dirge — Vesper Totem is 40-82% more effective against the target nearest to it.
- Embrace of Earth — Earth Shield increases your healing done to the target by an additional 5-12%.
- Essential Extraction — Fae Transfusion cooldown is reduced by 25 seconds.
- Focused Lightning — Maelstrom Weapon increases the damage or healing of your next spell by an additional 5-12% per stack.
- Heavy Rainfall — Using Healing Tide Totem increases the healing of your Healing Rain by 75-145% for 20 seconds.
- High Voltage — Lightning Bolt has a 25-40% chance to generate double Maelstrom.
- Lavish Harvest — The critical strike chance of Chain Harvest is increased by 10-17%.
- Magma Fist — Lava Lash has an additional 12-37.2% critical strike chance against enemies affected by your Flame Shock.
- Nature's Reach — The primary target of your Chain Heal is healed for an additional 10-20%.
- Pyroclastic Shock — Earth Shock has a 15-36% chance to extend the duration of your Flame Shock on the enemy by 12 seconds.
- Shake the Foundations — Casting Earthquake has a 10-19.7% chance to instantly cast Chain Lightning at a random enemy in the Earthquake.
- Swirling Currents — Using Cloudburst Totem or Healing Stream Totem increases the healing of your next 3 Healing Surge, Healing Wave, or Riptide spells by 20-40%.
- Tumbling Waves — Primordial Wave has a 20-40% chance to not incur its cooldown.
- Unruly Winds — Windfury Weapon has a 15-50% chance to trigger a third attack.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
More Shadowlands Content
- Quest Location Ping on the World Map in Patch 10.1
- Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder Requirement Removed in Patch 10.0.7
- Helmless Neltharion Model with a Scar in Patch 10.1
- Official Patch 10.0.7 Content Update Notes
- A Preview of the New Recruit a Friend System in Patch 10.0.7
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Environment Preview
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Zone and/or Theme Revealed?