Rogue Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Rogue Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Rogue Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Rogues
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Rogue spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Rogue Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Cloaked in Shadows — Entering Stealth cloaks you in shadows, absorbing 15-29% of your maximum health in damage for 4 seconds.
- Nimble Fingers — Energy cost of Feint and Crimson Vial reduced by 5-19.
- Recuperator — Slice and Dice heals you for up to 18-43.2% of your maximum health over 36 seconds.
Rogue Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Fade to Nothing — Gaining Stealth, Vanish, or Shroud of Concealment increases movement speed by 10-25% for 10 seconds.
- Prepared for All — Dodging attacks reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion by 2-4.8 seconds. Successful interrupts with Kick reduce the remaining cooldown of Cloak of Shadows by 4-9.6 seconds.
- Quick Decisions
- Assassination, Subtlety: Shadowstep's cooldown is reduced by 10%, and its maximum range is increased by 12-40%.
- Outlaw: Grappling Hook's cooldown is reduced by 10%, and its maximum range is increased by 12-40%.
- Rushed Setup — The Energy costs of Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Sap, and Distract are reduced by 20-48%.
Rogue Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Ambidexterity — Main Gauche has an additional 3-7.2% chance to strike while Blade Flurry is active.
- Count the Odds — Ambush, Slaughter, and Dispatch have a 15-36% chance to grant you a Roll the Bones combat enhancement buff you do not already have for 5 seconds. Duration and chance tripled while Stealthed.
- Deeper Daggers — Eviscerate and Black Powder increase your Shadow damage dealt by 8-19.2% for 8 seconds.
- Lashing Scars — Flagellation lashes 4 additional times initially and deals 50-120% increased damage.
- Lethal Poisons — The instant damage of your lethal poisons is increased by 10-24%.
- Maim, Mangle — Garrote increases the damage of your Mutilate on the target by 9-23%.
- Perforated Veins — Shadowstrike increases the damage of your next Gloomblade or Backstab by 18-46%, stacking up to 6 times.
- Planned Execution — Symbols of Death increases your critical strike Chance by 4-9.6%.
- Poisoned Katar — Fan of Knives's damage increased by 7-21%, and it has a 5% increased critical strike chance.
- Reverberation — Echoing Reprimand's damage is increased by 50-120%.
- Septic Shock — Sepsis's damage over time is increased by 80-192%, reduced by 10% each time it deals damage.
- Sleight of Hand — Roll the Bones has a 10-24% chance of granting additional matches.
- Stiletto Staccato — Shadow Techniques now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Shadow Blades by 1-2.4 seconds.
- Sudden Fractures — Serrated Bone Spike's bleed has a 30-70% chance to deal its damage a second time.
- Triple Threat — Sinister Strike has a 9-23% chance to strike with both weapons after it strikes an additional time.
- Well-Placed Steel — Shiv increases your Nature damage done against the target by an additional 10-24%.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
More Shadowlands Content
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd