Rogue Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Rogue Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Rogue Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Rogues
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Rogue spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Rogue Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Cloaked in Shadows — Entering Stealth cloaks you in shadows, absorbing 10-24% of your maximum health in damage, reduced by 1% each second outside of Stealth.
- Nimble Fingers — Energy cost of Feint and Crimson Vial reduced by 5-19.
- Recuperator — Slice and Dice heals you for up to 18-43.2% of your maximum health over 36 seconds.
Rogue Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Fade to Nothing — Gaining Stealth, Vanish, or Shroud of Concealment increases movement speed by 10-25% for 10 seconds.
- Prepared for All — Dodging attacks reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion by 2-4.8 seconds. Successful interrupts with Kick reduce the remaining cooldown of Cloak of Shadows by 4-9.6 seconds.
- Quick Decisions
- Rushed Setup — The Energy costs of Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Sap, and Distract are reduced by 20-48%.
Rogue Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Ambidexterity — Main Gauche has an additional 3-7.2% chance to strike while Blade Flurry is active.
- Count the Odds — Ambush, Slaughter, and Dispatch have a 153621% chance to grant you a Roll the Bones combat enhancement buff you do not already have for 5 seconds. Duration and chance tripled while Stealthed.
- Deeper Daggers — Eviscerate and Black Powder increase your Shadow damage dealt by 8-19.2% for 8 seconds.
- Lashing Scars — Flagellation lashes 2 additional times initially and deals 50-120% increased damage.
- Lethal Poisons — The instant damage of your lethal poisons is increased by 10-24%.
- Maim, Mangle — Garrote increases the damage of your Mutilate on the target by 9-23%.
- Perforated Veins — Shadowstrike increases the damage of your next Gloomblade or Backstab by 18-46%, stacking up to 6 times.
- Planned Execution — Symbols of Death increases your critical strike Chance by 4-9.6%.
- Poisoned Katar — Fan of Knives's damage increased by 7-21%, and it has a 5% increased critical strike chance.
- Reverberation — Echoing Reprimand's damage is increased by 50-120%.
- Septic Shock — Sepsis's damage over time is increased by 80-192%, reduced by 10% each time it deals damage.
- Sleight of Hand — Roll the Bones has a 10-24% chance of granting additional matches.
- Stiletto Staccato — Shadow Techniques now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Shadow Blades by 1-2.4 seconds.
- Sudden Fractures — Serrated Bone Spike's bleed has a 30-70% chance to deal its damage a second time.
- Triple Threat — Sinister Strike has a 9-23% chance to strike with both weapons after it strikes an additional time.
- Well-Placed Steel — Shiv increases your Nature damage done against the target by an additional 10-24%.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 26 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon
- Shadowlands Covenant Data by Class and Spec
- Third Maw Mount Coming in Patch 9.0.5 - Bound Shadehound