Phantasma Currency in Torgast: How to Obtain it and What to Buy with It?
This extinguished strand of anima can be used to gain power within Torghast. Leaving Torghast will destroy all Phantasma.
Where To Obtain Phantasma
Phantasma is a currency that you loot from enemy corpses and by breaking Ashen Phylacteries (destructible objects) in Torghast. Some Anima Powers increase the amount of Phantasma gained from enemies.
Once you accumulate enough Phantasma, the currency can be used in the Tower of the Damned to purchase consumables from a trader, the Shackled Broker, that appears every third floor.
Shackled Broker is a vendor that appears every third floor in Torghast. The floor where you will find him usually has less enemies and mostly contains free Anima Cells. At the Shackled Broker, you can exchange your Phantasma for Anima Powers and consumables that increase your power.
The Shackled Broker sells limited wares, for example, you can only buy 2 Plundered Anima Cell, 2 Obscuring Essence Potions, 5 Blinding Smoke Capsules, 1 Ravenous Anima Cell, 1 Obleron Winds, 1 Obleron Talisman, 1 Curious Miasma, and 1 Secret Spices at a time, but as many Rejuvenating Siphoned Essences as you would like on one floor.
Meeting the Shackled Broker a second time, you will notice that some of the items he sells are different, compared to what he sold you the first time.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha