Retribution Paladin DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Retribution Paladins in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
With the advent of certain tools such as RaidBots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Retribution Paladin Racial Bonus Patchwork Simulation
- 24 Jun. 2019: Removed obsolete sims from CoS, while we wait for the Patch 8.2 sims.
- 19 Apr. 2019: Updated for Legplates of Unbound Anguish.
- 15 Apr. 2019: Updated for for Crucible of Storms.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for Inquisition change affecting auto attacks.
- 11 Mar. 2019: Updated for 8.1.5.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for the opening of Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 17 Dec. 2018: Added Food simulations.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for 8.1.
- 12 Nov. 2018: Updated all simulation results.
- 19 Sep. 2018: Updated all simulation results for the recent tuning pass.
- 12 Sep. 2018: Updated all simulation results for Uldir Mythic opening.
- 06 Sep. 2018: Updated for Geti'ikku change.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated all simulation results for Uldir.
- 27 Aug. 2018: Updated all simulation results.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- Pet Battle Changes in 8.3: Visions of N'zoth (Official Preview)
- N'Zoth Raid Testing Streams
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk