Retribution Paladin DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Retribution Paladin in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Retribution Paladins
2. Best Enchants for Retribution Paladins
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Quick Navigation|
3. How to Choose Gems and Enchants for Retribution Paladins
The generic recommendation above is very close to the best gems and enchants you can use, but every character has a different stat distribution, and for Retribution Paladins, the best gems and enchants are close in performance. This is why we recommend to use Raidbots Top Gear to find the best gems and enchants for your character. Here, you can input an export from the Simcraft AddOn, select the gems and enchants to compare, and it will find out which are the best.
4. Consumables for Retribution Paladins
4.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Retribution
4.2. Best Food for Retribution
4.3. Augment Runes for Retribution
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 17 Feb. 2019: Added Raidbots gems and enchants disclaimer.
- 21 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the opening of Battle of Dazar'alor and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Added 85 Strength food, Boralus Blood Sausage.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated potion for Uldir.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added Battle Potion of Strength recommendation for cleave.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: Updated Haste food.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Removed Strength gem.
- 17 Jul. 2018: Updated for the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch.
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing Rescheduled to February 22nd
- Zandalari Troll Racial Nerfs Coming Soon
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29418: Class Changes & Highlights
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 20th
- Upcoming Windwalker Monk Fists of Fury Change in Patch 8.1.5
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Patch 8.1.5 Allied Races & Faction Change Clarifications
- Zandalari Troll Embrace the Loa Racial & Shrines
- Fury Warrior 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1
- Galecaller's boon use.
- Fury Warrior needs help
- The Help My DPS Thread
- Mission Table - Champions Guide
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1