Retribution Paladin DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Retribution Paladin in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Retribution Paladins
Best Enchants for Retribution Paladins
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation|
How to Choose Gems and Enchants for Retribution Paladins
The generic recommendation above is very close to the best gems and enchants you can use, but every character has a different stat distribution, and for Retribution Paladins, the best gems and enchants are close in performance. This is why we recommend to use Raidbots Top Gear to find the best gems and enchants for your character. Here, you can input an export from the Simcraft AddOn, select the gems and enchants to compare, and it will find out which are the best.
Consumables for Retribution Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Retribution
Greater Flask of the Undertow should be used for raids, along with situationally one of the following potions: Potion of Focused Resolve for single target, Superior Battle Potion of Strength for cleave up to 3 targets, and Potion of Empowered Proximity for cleave against 4 or more targets.
Best Food for Retribution
Augment Runes for Retribution
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 17 Jul. 2019: Updated for The Eternal Palace raid opening and Expurgation build.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 11 Mar. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1.5 and no changes are necessary.
- 17 Feb. 2019: Added Raidbots gems and enchants disclaimer.
- 21 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the opening of Battle of Dazar'alor and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Added 85 Strength food, Boralus Blood Sausage.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 05 Sep. 2018: Updated potion for Uldir.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Added Battle Potion of Strength recommendation for cleave.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: Updated Haste food.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Removed Strength gem.
- 17 Jul. 2018: Updated for the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch.
- The 15-year WoW Anniversary Event Starts this Week!
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Pathfinder Removal for Old Expansions in Shadowlands (Speculation)
- The Mysterious Jailer is the Main Villain in Shadowlands
- MMO-Champion BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Dying & Corpse Running in the Shadowlands
- MrGM BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Tier Sets Won't Be Returning in WoW Shadowlands
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Rogue Leveling Guide
- Venthyr Covenant
- Night Fae Covenant
- Necrolord Covenant
- Kyrian Covenant
- Covenants Hub