Retribution Paladin DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Retribution Paladin, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Retribution Paladin DPS enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Retribution Paladin
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Retribution Paladin, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Enchants for Retribution Paladins
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Accord of Critical Strike|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Torrent of Elements|
How to Choose Gems and Enchants for Retribution Paladins
The generic recommendation above is very close to the best gems and enchants you can use, but every character has a different stat distribution, and for Retribution Paladins, the best gems and enchants are close in performance. This is why we recommend to use Raidbots Top Gear to find the best gems and enchants for your character. Here, you can input an export from the Simcraft AddOn, select the gems and enchants to compare, and it will find out which are the best.
Consumables for Retribution Paladins
Best Flasks and Potions for Retribution
Best Food for Retribution
You should eat from the Strength feast Famine Evaluator And Snack Table.
Augment Runes for Retribution
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Quickly Reach Exalted with Gelkis and Magram Centaur Clans Under 1 Hour
- More Scourge Zombies Showing Up, But It's Still Not the Pre-patch Event
- Pure Class: Level 50 Without Choosing a Spec Gets Pretty Hard
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 22nd
- The Madness Begins Anew: Exile's Reach Speedruns
- Addon Spotlight: Better Wardrobe and Transmog
- Most Popular Classes and Specs for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Ghostcrawler Talks WoW After 6 Years: Leveling, His Ret Pala, AoE and More