Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Vengeance Demon Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Vengeance Demon Hunters
2. Best Enchants for Vengeance Demon Hunters
You want to use 2 different enchants on your gear because you gain more stats from this method than stacking 2 of the same one.
The reason we do not have Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation listed for DPS is that the actual DPS gain on the enchant and Critical Strike in general is extremely random, and you gain more survival from the other stats. It is not recommended to gem or enchant Critical Strike or aim for the stat on gear.
3. Consumables for Vengeance Demon Hunters
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Vengeance
Coastal Healing Potion can be used along with Healthstones as they do not share a cooldown.
3.2. Best Food for Vengeance
Note that you must change spec to Havoc at the moment when you eat the food in order to avoid getting a Stamina buff. That said, the Stamina buff is also viable.
3.3. Augment Runes for Vengeance
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
3.4. War-Scrolls for Vengeance
War-Scrolls provide weaker versions of the class buffs, which is helpful in dungeons if you do not have a class that provide it.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed and is up to date for season 2 and Battle of Dazar'alor.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed and is up to date for patch 8.1.
- 09 Sep. 2018: Added info on why not to take Deadly Navigation, as well as War-Scrolls.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated Weapon and Ring enchants. Also fixed error in the flasks.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Vision of Perfection (the 8.2 Cooldown Essence) Changes Coming
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1
- Stat caps?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Looking for some help/coaching
- Demo DPS improvement