Ventunax Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Ventunax in Spires of Ascension.
More Ventunax Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Ventunax, the Dark Kyrian Praetor, is honed to such a razor's edge, and moves with such speed, that she leaves Shadowhirl in her wake. Avoid the Dark Bolts emitted from each Shadowhirl when Ventunax makes a move. When depleted of Anima energy, Ventunax takes a moment to recharge, while Shadowhirl continuously erupt.
- Regain Ventunax's focus when she strikes at an ally with Dark Stride
- Allies are likely to take high damage then there are many Shadowhirl within the arena
Ventunax's incredibly fast movements leave Shadowhirls in her wake. Each Shadowhirl emits Dark Bolts, and a burst of Dark Bolts whenever Ventunax recovers energy.
Each Dark Bolt from a Shadowhirl inflicts 7,745 Shadow damage and knocks up any players they touch.
Moving with incredible speed, Ventunax appears behind a player and inflicts 1,106 Physical damage every second for 20 sec. Additionally, Ventunax leaves a Shadowhirl behind.
Ventunax creates a flash of light, stunning players within a frontal cone for 3 sec.
Ventunax recalls Shadowhirl Anima from throughout the arena, refilling her energy bar.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha