Amarth, The Harvester Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Amarth, The Harvester in The Necrotic Wake.
More Amarth, The Harvester Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Amarth raises minions from the dead to assault players during Land of the Dead. After a short time, he will cast Final Harvest, destroying his minions and inflicting damage to all players if they still stand.
Amarth summons skeletal minions to his side over 4 sec. Inflicts 5,532 Shadow damage to players within 3.5 yards of the summoning location.
Fires a bolt of ice at the target, inflicting 2,766 Frost damage and applying Chilled.
Reduces the target's movement speed by 10% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
Amarth harvests the bodies of his minions, destroying them.
If the minion still stands, it explodes and inflicts 8,852 damage to all players. Otherwise its corpse explodes, inflicting 8,852 damage only to players within 8 yards.
Bonefang spews forth necrotic spittle, inflicting 3,319 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec. to enemies caught in the breath and reducing healing received by 50%.
Amarth sends Bonefang into a frenzy, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 16 sec.
Amarth inflicts 1,549 Shadow damage to an enemy and causes them to absorb the next 1,549 healing.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes