Amarth, The Harvester Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Amarth, The Harvester in The Necrotic Wake.
More Amarth, The Harvester Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Amarth raises minions from the dead to assault players during Land of the Dead. After a short time, he will cast Final Harvest, destroying his minions and inflicting damage to all players if they still stand.
Amarth summons skeletal minions to his side over 4 sec. Inflicts 5,532 Shadow damage to players within 3.5 yards of the summoning location.
Fires a bolt of ice at the target, inflicting 2,766 Frost damage and applying Chilled.
Reduces the target's movement speed by 10% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
Amarth harvests the bodies of his minions, destroying them.
If the minion still stands, it explodes and inflicts 8,852 damage to all players. Otherwise its corpse explodes, inflicting 8,852 damage only to players within 8 yards.
Bonefang spews forth necrotic spittle, inflicting 3,319 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec. to enemies caught in the breath and reducing healing received by 50%.
Amarth sends Bonefang into a frenzy, increasing its attack speed by 50% for 16 sec.
Amarth inflicts 1,549 Shadow damage to an enemy and causes them to absorb the next 1,549 healing.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872