Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
Summary of Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
The 9.1.5 update focuses on minor updates to all classes. Highlights include:
- Changes to some Covenant Abilities, eg. Phial of Serenity (Kyrian Ability) and healing potions no longer resetting the melee swing timer.
- Some area-of-effect class abilities no longer being maximum-target capped and instead dealing reduced damage beyond 5 or 8 targets, and more.
All Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You will find the exact class changes by visiting our separate class pages linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Preview
- Shadowlands PvP Season 3 Gladiator Mount Will Use Red-Tinted Model
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- A Preview of All Mythic Class Tier Sets in Patch 9.2
- A Preview of Wasp Mounts in Patch 9.2
- Level 14 Ganking Level 30s with NPCs in Season of Mastery
- Opening the Sepulcher of the First Ones Cutscene
- 9.1.5 Sanctum of Domination DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: Havoc Still Strong, Frost DKs on the Rise