Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
Summary of Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
The following section summarizes the gist of Patch 9.1.5 class changes.
- All cooldowns of 2 minutes or longer now reset at the end of raid encounters or when starting a Mythic+ dungeon (was 3 minutes or longer cooldowns). This does not apply to Shaman's Reincarnation and Warlock's Ritual of Doom.
- Select area-of-effect class abilities will no longer be maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets. You will find the affected abilities by visiting our separate class changes pages linked below.
All Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
Here are links to the individual class changes for each class.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour