Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
Summary of Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
The 9.1.5 update focuses on minor updates to all classes. Highlights include:
- Changes to some Covenant Abilities, eg. Phial of Serenity (Kyrian Ability) and healing potions no longer resetting the melee swing timer.
- Some area-of-effect class abilities no longer being maximum-target capped and instead dealing reduced damage beyond 5 or 8 targets, and more.
All Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You will find the exact class changes by visiting our separate class pages linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 30th
- Population Caps Increased, New Realm Added to Season of Discovery
- Season of Discovery Now Live
- Season of Discovery PvP Rank Caps
- Season of Discovery WoWCast Episode
- Mythic+ Tier List for Dragonflight Season 3 Week 3
- Amirdrassil a Proper Zone in Patch 10.2.5
- Season of Discovery Guides