Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Summary of Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
The 9.1.5 update focuses on minor updates to all classes. Highlights include:
- Changes to some Covenant Abilities, eg. Phial of Serenity (Kyrian Ability) and healing potions no longer resetting the melee swing timer.
- Some area-of-effect class abilities no longer being maximum-target capped and instead dealing reduced damage beyond 5 or 8 targets, and more.
All Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You will find the exact class changes by visiting our separate class pages linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1