Dark Inquisitor Xanesh LFR Encounter Journal
Welcome to the LFR difficulty Encounter Journal for Dark Inquisitor Xanesh in Ny'alotha, the Waking City.
More Dark Inquisitor Xanesh Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Xanesh encounter.
Xanesh performs a ritual that requires 3 willing players to participate in it. If 3 players do not participate, Xanesh inflicts 18,602 Shadow damage to all players.
Players that participate become Voidwoken.
When the ritual finishes, a Void Orb is summoned.
Voidwoken players are attuned to the Void, reducing damage dealt by 99% and allowing them to redirect Void Orbs for 40 sec.
Voidwoken players can redirect the orb by touching it, causing the orb to drift in the direction they are facing.
When the orb touches an open portal it is consumed by the Void, dispersing harmlessly.
Players that are not Voidwoken are knocked away and suffer 74,286 Shadow damage when coming into contact with a Void Orb.
Xanesh strikes her current target with a tendril of void energy, knocking them back and inflicting 148,818 Shadow damage.
Increases damage taken by Abyssal Strike by 25% for 60 sec.
Xanesh flays the souls of several players, after 10 sec the souls explode inflicting up to 372,045 Shadow damage to the affected player.
This damage is reduced the further away players are from their Flayed Soul.
Xanesh torments Queen Azshara causing Void energy to erupt from her in multiple directions, inflicting 148,818 Shadow damage to players struck.
Queen Azshara's suffering causes her to radiate Void energy, inflicting 11,169 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes