Dark Inquisitor Xanesh Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Dark Inquisitor Xanesh in Ny'alotha, the Waking City.
More Dark Inquisitor Xanesh Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Xanesh encounter.
Xanesh performs a ritual that requires 3 willing players to participate in it. If 3 players do not participate, Xanesh inflicts 200,992 Shadow damage to all players.
Players that participate become Voidwoken.
When the ritual finishes, a Void Orb is summoned.
Voidwoken players are attuned to the Void, reducing damage dealt by 99% and allowing them to redirect Void Orbs for 40 sec.
In Normal difficulty, Voidwoken players are afflicted with Void-Touched when the Void Orb is eliminated.
Voidwoken players can redirect the orb by touching it, causing the orb to drift in the direction they are facing.
When the orb touches an open portal it is consumed by the Void, dispersing harmlessly.
Players that are not Voidwoken are knocked away and suffer 100,605 Shadow damage when coming into contact with a Void Orb.
Xanesh strikes her current target with a tendril of void energy, knocking them back and inflicting 200,984 Shadow damage.
Increases damage taken by Abyssal Strike by 25% for 60 sec.
Xanesh flays the souls of several players, after 10 sec the souls explode inflicting up to 502,868 Shadow damage to the affected player.
This damage is reduced the further away players are from their Flayed Soul.
Xanesh torments Queen Azshara causing Void energy to erupt from her in multiple directions, inflicting 201,147 Shadow damage to players struck.
Queen Azshara's suffering causes her to radiate Void energy, inflicting 15,086 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips