Feral Druid PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Dragonflight / 10.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Feral Druids in PvP
Since 10.0, Covenant spells and abilities that are not talents will be disabled outside of Shadowlands zones!
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Druids.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is the best Covenants for Feral Druid.
- Necrolord is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a very important spell, Adaptive Swarm. This has a short cooldown, deals good damage, and empowers your damage-over-time effects.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant to choose. This gives you Kindred Spirits, which can be used on allies and give them direct benefits. You can also use it on yourself to gain the damage buff.
Best Soulbinds for Feral Druids in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Ooz's Frictionless Coating and Ultimate Form.
Here is the Soulbind path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
At the end of this path, you will gain additional damage from Combat Meditation, as well as survivability from the Kyrian phial.
Best Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Evolved Swarm is the best Potency Conduit if you are Necrolord. This increases the periodic effects, increasing your overall output.
- Taste for Blood simply increases the damage of your Ferocious Bite for every bleed you have on the target. This is great for increasing your single-target damage.
- Carnivorous Instinct is another great choice. This increases the bonus damage from Tiger's Fury. This results in an increase to your overall damage output.
Best Endurance Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Well-Honed Instincts is the best Endurance Conduit. This gives you a very strong defensive that will automatically proc when you drop low on health.
- Innate Resolve increases the healing of your Regrowth and Frenzied Regeneration. This Conduit is crucial for staying alive.
- Ursine Vigor is another great defensive option. This will increase your health and armor when you swap into Bear Form. This is ideal to use right before you are stunned or if you are the focus for the enemy team.
Best Finesse Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Born of the Wilds reduces the cooldown of some of your important spells like Mighty Bash. This is great for being able to setup crowd control sooner.
- Front of the Pack gives you and your teammates more mobility. This will help when one of you needs to kite enemies that are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Feral Druids in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Feral Druid.
- Draught of Deep Focus is the best Legendary you can get. Your Moonfire, Rake, and Rip will all do much more overall damage. Additionally, the healing from Rejuvenation will help with your survivability.
- Oath of the Elder Druid is a good Legendary that will help increase your overall survivability. This Legendary increases the effects of some important defensive spells like Thick Hide.
In addition to these Legendaries, the Unity power allows players to also equip their Covenant Legendary. As a Feral Druid you can play either Necrolord or Kyrian. Here are the powers you will have access to based on your Covenant:
- Necrolord: Unbridled Swarm;
- Kyrian: Kindred Affinity.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Best Conduits.
- Updated Best Legendary.
- 22 Nov. 2021: Updated best Potency Conduits.
- Updated best Legendary.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated best Soulbind paths.
- 04 Jun. 2021: Updated best covenant section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated best Covenants.
- Updated best Conduits.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1