Feral Druid PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Feral Druids in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Druids.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is the best Covenants for Feral Druid.
- Necrolord is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a very important spell, Adaptive Swarm. This has a short cooldown, deals good damage, and empowers your damage-over-time effects.
Best Soulbinds for Feral Druids in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
Best Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Taste for Blood simply increases the damage of your Ferocious Bite for every bleed you have on the target. This is great for increasing your single-target damage.
- Carnivorous Instinct is another great choice. This increases the bonus damage from Tiger's Fury. This results in an increase to your overall damage output.
Best Endurance Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Tough as Bark reduces the cooldown of your Barkskin. This is great for increasing your survivability.
- Ursine Vigor is another great defensive option. This will increase your health and armor when you swap into Bear Form. This is ideal to use right before you are stunned or if you are the focus for the enemy team.
Best Finesse Conduits for Feral Druids in PvP
- Born of the Wilds reduces the cooldown of some of your important spells like Mighty Bash. This is great for being able to setup crowd control sooner.
- Front of the Pack gives you and your teammates more mobility. This will help when one of you needs to kite enemies that are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Feral Druids in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Feral Druid.
- Eye of Fearful Symmetry is the best Legendary you can get. The Combo Point generation this Legendary gives you is great for when the enemy healer is in crowd control and you only have a short amount of time to do damage.
- Draught of Deep Focus is a fantastic Legendary if your goal is to focus one enemy. Your Moonfire, Rake, and Rip will all do much more overall damage. Additionally, the healing from Rejuvenation will help with your survivability.
- Oath of the Elder Druid is a good Legendary that will help increase your overall survivability. This Legendary increases the effects of some important defensive spells like Thick Hide.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Shadowlands Season 2 Vicious Mounts Preview
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- TCG Pet Bananas Becomes Charity Pet
- No New Customization Options Planned for Shadowlands
- Burning Crusade Classic Will Be Based Off the Final Patch, No Class Tuning and "Some Changes"
- The Wandering Ancient Mount Is Coming in Patch 9.0.5!
- Shadowlands Pathfinder Only Requires Completing the Covenant Campaign
- BlizzConline World of Warcraft Q&A Recap