Frost Death Knight DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Frost Death Knights
Best Enchants for Frost Death Knights
|Main-hand Weapon||Rune of Razorice|
|Off-hand Weapon||Rune of the Fallen Crusader|
Consumables for Frost Death Knights
Best Flasks and Potions for Frost
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
Best Food for Frost
You should eat from the Famine Evaluator And Snack Table (or whichever personal stat food sims highest).
Augment Runes for Frost
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new augment rune.
- 14 Jul. 2019: Replaced Superior Battle Potion of Strength with Potion of Focused Resolve.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended food for the new personal food.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 26 Aug. 2018: Updated the consumables section.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 2nd
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled