Frost Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Frost Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How Viable is Two-Handed Frost?
How does Anti-Magic Zone Impact our Spot in Raids?
Anti-Magic Zone is a strong Raid cooldown that will have an impact on providing a spot in raids. It was nerfed in Patch 9.1, but is still strong. It is not worth stacking multiple DKs for it, but it will definitely help you get a spot in the raid.
What missives should I use on my legendary?
Generally Crit + Mastery is the best combination.
How much is the Killing Machine proc rate increased for 2H?
The effective proc rate of Killing Machine is ~50% for dual-wield and ~77% for 2H.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 24 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power