Frost Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Frost Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How Viable is Two-Handed Frost Going To Be?
Currently, sims are showing it to be a fairly competitive weapon setup and fits very well with Obliteration and the current conduits and legendaries.
How does Anti-Magic Zone Impact our Spot in Raids?
Anti-Magic Zone is an incredibly powerful raid cooldown that can easily guarantee you a spot in raid, simply to make high damage mechanics more trivial. It is also looking to be very powerful in Shadowlands.
Are Sims Supported for the Shadowlands Pre-Patch?
Sims will not be supported for Shadowlands pre-patch, so try out the new builds that Frost Death Knight has to offer and experiment. You can stay up-to-date on our recommendations by checking back here for information.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021