Frost Death Knight Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Frost Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
How Viable is Two-Handed Frost?
2H Frost is viable in all content, especially so once you obtained the Frost DK 4-Piece Set Bonus.
What missives should I use on my legendary?
Generally Crit + Mastery is the best combination.
How much is the Killing Machine proc rate increased for 2H?
The effective proc rate of Killing Machine is ~50% for dual-wield and ~77% for 2H.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 24 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: May 17th
- Tauren Rogues Wearing Tier 1-6 Sets (Including Warglaives)
- Dracthyr Look-Alike Spotted in Vanilla WoW Art Book
- Technically PvP Podcast Episode 154: Shadowlands Season 3 Healing Issues
- Speculation About Encrypted Content in Patch 9.2.5