Frost Death Knight DPS Simulations — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Frost Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Frost Death Knight Racial Bonus Simulations
Keep in mind that some of these races also have very useful abilities, such as Shadowmeld for Night Elves.
Frost Death Knight Trinket Simulations
Frost Death Knight Major Essence Simulations
Frost Death Knight Minor Essence Simulations
- 14 Jan. 2020: Sims now include new Patch 8.3 essences.
- 18 Jul. 2019: Added new simulations for Essences and Azerite traits.
- 17 Jul. 2019: Updated Racial simulations.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Page added for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen