Frost Death Knight DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Frost Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.5.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Frost Death Knight Racial Bonus Simulations
Keep in mind that some of these races also have very useful abilities, such as Shadowmeld for Night Elves.
Frost Death Knight Trinket Simulations
Frost Death Knight Soulbind Simulations
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Guide reviewed and updated for Patch 9.1.
- 24 Jan. 2021: Guide reviewed and completely updated.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands. Removed all sections on Azerite Traits and Essences.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4