Frost Death Knight DPS Simulations — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Frost Death Knights in World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.7.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip, what Legendaries to equip and more. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Simulations are not fully supported during the Dragonflight Pre-Patch so do not rely on them when making decisions!
Frost Death Knight Racial Bonus Simulations
Keep in mind that some of these races also have very useful abilities, such as Shadowmeld for Night Elves.
Frost Death Knight Trinket Simulations
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Death Knight Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch