Guardian Druid Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Guardian Druid, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Feral Tank Druid gems and enchants.
Best Gems for Guardian Druids
Professions have changed greatly in Dragonflight, and there are now multiple ranks of enchants/consumables. You may want to consider using lower-ranked consumables in easier content and save the expensive stuff for the hardest content.
Profession Consumable Ranks
As part of Dragonflight's overhaul of Professions, many crafted items and consumables may have multiple ranks of quality that impact their effects. For consumables, there are potentially three ranks of an item that may be used, with Rank 3 items (shown as item level 415 in-game and with three gold stars) providing the most powerful bonuses. However, higher quality consumables will generally be more expensive and not always necessary depending on the content you are doing. You should be willing to use whatever rank of an item is most within your budget, and save higher-quality consumables for content where you will really need the extra boost!
If you would like to learn more about quality ranks on profession items, or the overhaul to professions as a whole, please see our overview below.
You should use Energized Malygite in all your sockets.
Best Enchants for Guardian Druids
Consumables for Guardian Druids
Best Phials and Potions for Guardian
In Dragonflight, flasks have been removed and replaced with Phials. There are many phials, and you can change depending on different scenarios. Below, I have listed several useful phials for Guardian.
- Phial of Tepid Versatility
Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power will generally be the highest DPS potion. For AoE DPS, you may use Potion of Shocking Disclosure as a cheaper alternative.
In Mythic+, you can use Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power as your potion for the defensive benefit from the agility gained, which will largely increase your armor from Ironfur.
As of Patch 10.2, you can now use Dreamwalker's Healing Potion as your healing potion. Healing potions do not share a cooldown with Healthstones, so you can use both if you have access to a Warlock.
Best Food for Guardian
You should eat Deviously Deviled Eggs for the buff to your Agility unless a feast is available.
Dragonflight Extra Consumables Guardian
- Howling Rune
- Buzzing Rune
- 06 Nov. 2023: Added new healing potion for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- 06 May 2023: Updated Enchants and Consumables after tuning changes.
- 01 May 2023: Added Shadowflame Wreathe weapon enchant and updated Primordial stone gem note for Patch 10.1.
- 24 Mar. 2023: Updated Primordial Stone Gems recommendations.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2