Guardian Druid Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Guardian Druid in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.0.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Guardian Druids
You should use Kraken's Eye of Agility in one socket, and use Masterful Tidal Amethyst (or the cheaper Masterful Kubiline) or Versatile Royal Quartz (or the cheaper Versatile Kyanite) in all the other sockets.
2. Enchants for Guardian Druids
3. Consumables for Guardian Druids
Battle Potion of Agility should be used in most situations. If you need a bit of extra health, Battle Potion of Stamina can be used instead. For pure single target DPS, you can use Potion of Bursting Blood.
You should eat Bountiful Captain's Feast for the buff to your Agility. If you want to buff your Agility instead of your Stamina, you should switch to Feral before eating (and then back to Guardian afterwards).
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated for Uldir raid release.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Sim and pack alpha
- Demonology Warlock 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- ClassicWoW-EU, the Discord server for the classic European community.
- Classic WoW Guilds - A Discord Built For The Community
- Rezan and Reign Death