Guardian Druid Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Feral Tank Druid enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Guardian Druids
Best Enchants for Guardian Druids
Consumables for Guardian Druids
Best Flasks and Potions for Guardian
Potion of Unbridled Fury will generally be the highest DPS potion. Superior Battle Potion of Agility should be used in defensive situations. For pure single-target DPS, you may opt to use Potion of Focused Resolve. If you have at least 4 enemies nearby, Potion of Empowered Proximity grants more Agility than Superior Battle Potion of Agility.
In Mythic+, you can use Potion of Wild Mending as your potion for the defensive benefit of the healing provided.
Best Food for Guardian
You should eat Famine Evaluator And Snack Table for the buff to your Agility. If you want to buff your Stamina instead of your Agility, you can use Fragrant Kakavia. You may also choose to use Honey Potpie in Mythic+ to assist in kiting enemies.
Augment Runes for Guardian
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3 and added Gouged Eye of N'Zoth, Wild Mending potion and permanent augment.
- 01 Oct. 2019: Added Unbridled Fury potion.
- 11 Jul. 2019: Changed enchant recommendations to reflect updated stat information.
- 07 Jul. 2019: Updated for Mythic+ Season 3 and The Eternal Palace.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated for Patch 8.2.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated for Uldir raid release.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha