Marksmanship Hunter WeakAuras Guide — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, we go over the recomended WeakAuras that can help you play your Marksmanship Hunter to its full potential. Updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.2.5.
WeakAuras for Marksmanship Hunters
On this page, we will list some useful WeakAuras for Marksmanship Hunters, as well as some that are recommended for DPS players in general.
If you are unfamiliar with WeakAuras, it is an extremely powerful and popular AddOn that lets you make customized displays for everything in the game. This includes buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, Focus, other resources, and almost everything else you can imagine.
To import a WeakAura, follow one of our links to the Wago.io website. Once you arrive, you can click the "Copy WeakAura Import String" button.
With it saved to your clipboard, log into the game and type the /wa command into the chat box. Go to "Import" and press Ctrl+V to paste in the key you have copied. Import the group and you are finished!
Using WeakAuras and knowing a little about how it works is almost mandatory for any serious raider.
Recommended WeakAura Collections for Marksmanship Hunters
Afenar's Hunter Pack
Afenar's Hunter WeakAuras for Shadowlands is an all-inclusive pack of WeakAuras for all Hunter specs and includes everything you need to play those specs optimally. They are excellent for getting set-up quickly without much effort.
Recommended Rotation WeakAuras for Marksmanship Hunters
These are a few WeakAuras that we deem essential to playing your Marksmanship Hunter optimally. You do not need all of them, but the Focus Tracker or some equivalent is basically mandatory.
Jayeasy's 4PC Focus Spend Tracker is used to track your current Focus spent for the Marksmanship 4PC Tier Set Bonus, which is required to play optimally with the bonus.
Ghosteld's Focus Tracker is a customizable number on your screen that simply displays your Focus.
Recommended Quality-of-Life WeakAuras for Hunters
Publik's No Pet Warning shows a warning on your screen when you do not have a pet active. You can adjust it to be disabled for Marksmanship by using the Load options.
Bendak's Purge and Tranquilize Alerts is an incredibly useful WeakAura for Mythic+. It will let you know when there is a debuff on the target that you can dispel with your pet. It only shows up when you have a dispel pet active as well.
Recommended Raid/Dungeon WeakAuras for DPS Players
PhoGuild's Raid Ability Timeline is a WeakAura that replaces your BigWigs/Deadly Boss Mod bars with a scrolling list of raid/dungeon boss abilities. It provides an excellent and concise view of what is coming up next in the encounter.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 21 Feb. 2022: Added Jayeasy's 4PC Focus Tracker and updated our recommended UI package.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page added.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4